What We're Working On

i really prefer curses the old way, this whole hex/doom is unnecessary in my opinion
The Heist launch was actually the smoothest launch for me yet, not a single crash or random disconnect so far.
remove heist alarm level by killing monsters COMPLETLY
its big issue for summoners i dont even open chests bar get filled up fast
if u dont fix this im done this league
The Alarm System is now completely trivialized and irrelevant. What a way to just disavow one of your core league idea. :(
Hey guys.
So my beef is with hexblast. It feels really nice to play and I like it visually. The only problem is with hexproof enemies. There are very few sources of ignore hexproof (read 2) and both are on an item and an ascendancy that hardly sinergyze with the skill. Attempting to kill hexproof rares and unique bosses which are hexproof feels super awful but it is still hard to justify due to the lack of dmg/survivability due to the trade offs of getting it.

As it stands, hexproof enemies ignore the negative effects of hexes, which frankly grants insane damage due to investing into curse nodes for doom generation and max doom. This is a huge dps loss but makes it somewhat similar to endgame bosses with 66% less effect.

ALSO it makes your curses unable to generate doom. This is a 75% less damage multiplier for ignites and an 80% one for direct hits. This on top of the ignorance of negative effects guts the build completely. This makes it almost mandatory to spend an hour on random rares and certain map bosses (e.g. the goddess in Plaza) OR roll occultist/use cospri's will , which both are very poor choices for the build.

What I like about hexblast, and what seems to have been the clever design of the skill, is in how many ways the skill can be played. This due to the ailment part, curse requirement which is applicable by many sources, and the use of any lowest resistance. Hardlocking you into occultist or using a bad chest severly hurts this.

My solution would be to make doom still accumulate on hexproof enemies. This way you still get rewarded for getting hexproof immunity, by still having your negative effects of your (3+) curses apply (which frankly grants massive damage). This way you also have the agency to forego hexproof immunity and take 2x longer on hexproof enemies instead of 8x (it probably actually takes 8-10× longer to kill hexproof enemies now).

Kind regards, and thanks for the awesome game
Thanks for the fixes, and the hard work.

Not raising alert level from kills are awesome. That's a great change that fits the game and the situation better....... BUT, this means we will lose more loot when Heist Crash or DC . You have avoided this Dinosaur in the room....
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I havent had a single issue this league in terms of crashing or connectivity issues. As far as the servers go the launch went really well.

I really love all the new characters, they are nothing groundbraking in terms of there architype but they feel unique in the way that they speak and deal with things during heists. I think you guys did an awesome job creating these characters and the overall feel of the league is very cool.

My favorite companion so far is Tibbs :) The animations and voice acting is just so good. All of them are really!

Yes as many others have said its a bit wierd when u have so many exiles in this secret dungeon where they all hang out and it didt have the "feel" of a secret dungeon. But that said its a cool looking place and i dont mind walking the 2 seconds it takes from the waypoint (dear lord)

Thanks so much for all the hard work, still amazed everytime a league comes out!
Make the Rogues not attacking to enemies, that's buggy af. Why we all need an NPC just doing 0 damage and ignoring the job he has to do.

Other than that, I'm in love with the league, and the change to the Alert level when killing makes me so happy. Thanks for the hard work GGG.
It's not a potato without po... or tato.
pog ;) waiting for fixes
Please reintroduce some way to raise alert that is not clicking chests. Right now it feels incredibly bland.

How about alert slowly rising for each enemy that is aware of you until you kill them? That's how I played my first heists until I noticed it doesn't even work that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info