Incoming Wipe?

Unless I missed a explicit post from Chris or developers
there is nothing specific mentioned or absolute statements.

There is good reason to suspect though that some
of Act3 newness might be out in closed beta prior
to the launch of open beta.

That vague enough for ya? Was for me.
I'd suspect
most likely that open beta 'launch' will include act 3
but that isn't necessarily a given.
I'd love to see some addition to act 2 clean up
to fix the broken xp curve there and some serious
cave/dungeon encounter boss's so looking forward to
'sometime in June'.

Me, I'm chilling and take it when it comes.
Sooner, later. ALl is good.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
"
P4N1K wrote:
nope. open beta is the next scheduled wipe.

While open beta is the next (and final) scheduled wipe, that doesn't mean there won't be a wipe before then. There is also the possibility of a pseudo wipe where everyone is moved into the legacy league.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
P4N1K wrote:

While open beta is the next (and final) scheduled wipe, that doesn't mean there won't be a wipe before then. There is also the possibility of a pseudo wipe where everyone is moved into the legacy league.

Provide a reference to where they said anything about this being the final wipe? because there is a quite possible chance there will be another one before release.
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
Barring some crazy circumstance, open beta should be the last wipe. They want open beta to be 'soft release', aka they want to open up the cash shop for real, which naturally does not mesh easily with wipes.
"
P4N1K wrote:
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
P4N1K wrote:

Provide a reference to where they said anything about this being the final wipe? because there is a quite possible chance there will be another one before release.
They have said many times that there will not be a wipe after open beta begins. So as far as the economy goes, open beta is essentially release. I don't feel like digging up the quotes but I'm sure others remember reading the same thing.
I find it pretty believable and common sense that they will not wipe again after open beta. Just imagine a hoard of new player who find out a few weeks after they started that everything was going to get wiped. Im pretty sure that would turn off a lot of people.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
P4N1K wrote:
"
Wisdom wrote:

They have said many times that there will not be a wipe after open beta begins. So as far as the economy goes, open beta is essentially release. I don't feel like digging up the quotes but I'm sure others remember reading the same thing.

Sauce or all speculation.
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
"
P4N1K wrote:

Wisdom is right, they said it many times before the stress test weekend. The devs where a lot more active on that in-game chat back then.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
"
Wega52 wrote:
"
P4N1K wrote:

Wisdom is right, they said it many times before the stress test weekend. The devs where a lot more active on that in-game chat back then.

If they said it many times it should be on the forums, no?
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
"
P4N1K wrote:
"
Wega52 wrote:
"
P4N1K wrote:

If they said it many times it should be on the forums, no?

I would think so, just use the search function and you should find it.

I just saw it in the chat coming from a dev.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info