The Twilight Mystery Box

Time to ruin my life
"
Looks like all their effort went into these boxes. Rip supporter core & league packs.

It's just good business sense at this point -- people are going to buy support packs regardless. But yeah, no real effort to hide the disparity this time around. I do wonder how many people buy GGGold specifically to crack a bunch of these, as opposed to just using their Exiled support moneys.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 20, 2020, 2:22:38 AM
I guess it's time to buy the solarice / lunarice hideout XD
"
Monstarella wrote:
Many of your players are protesting buying anything more from you guys this league.
We feel you have intentionally halved the rewards from each new Supporter pack the last few leagues.
With this upcomming one; it is an outright unfair scam.

I'm sorry to say that, but it is.
I don't know what you guys are trying to pull with the reduction of cosmetics we recieve from each supporter pack teir.
But it's not worth what you are trying to get us to pay.

Please stop this.
Give us our monies worth and stop trying to hide your dislikes on the Youtube videos regarding the Supporter Pack Sets.
We know what you're doing and it's not cool and very dishonest.

Probably a bit too harsh for optional cosmetics in a ftp.

I mean dont buy if you feel it isnt a good value. That doesn't make it a scam or dishonest.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Is there gonna be a free box for us?:p
*me counting how much money I have vs how much I want to spend*
Still better love story than Twilight. Doh!
Remove lootboxes.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
They are very nice, but :

"You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (30 points) and it's statistically more likely that you'll receive something of higher value." :

No, because you can have 2 (3, 4, ...) times the same things, and the 2nd have zero value.
That Nightfall portal is beautifull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info