[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

"
Blue2sue wrote:
"
"
Blue2sue wrote:
too bad this pob is not even accurate your configs are so messed up its not even the real dps. Also you are not even procing wave of conviction so why do you have it in a 4 link with cure on hit flammability. you do 0 damage self casting so it isnt going to proc. If we can we have an updated real version of your pob where dps will be correct not scammed by config.

Just in case you didnt know if this is your first totem build.
with ancestral bond You don't do any damage, so there is no highest damage, so no Exposure with wave of conviction

If you go into the game and use the wave of conviction is does apply flammability.

It will apply the flammability cause you still hit a monster. but you gain absolutely nothing from wave of conviction how it sits now. cause you dont do any damage so 0 damage means no highest damage to proc the - fire res on it. yes you get the flammability but your missing dps that you have in pob that isnt correct. also if you could post a video of a shaper run with all 13 curses up all the time would be nice cause 13 curses up all time sense that what you have in pob would be nice to see in action if you can actually keep them all up for that long or is it just a .5sec and done.

There are actually only 10 curses now, and they're known as hex's. This reduction in number means you have a 60% lower maximum dps but it is significantly easier to keep up the other 10 resulting in a more steady dps increase. Not to mention the fact that the curse lasts 10 seconds meaning you only have to resummon every few seconds because you summon 2 totems at the same time. You do not know what youre talking about here my guy.
Last edited by Kyslior on Sep 25, 2020, 3:10:54 PM
regardless can we get footage cause your dps drops 20k per projectile if you take out wave of conviction from config which means no more 2.5m so i would just like to see the real damage in action. i just dont agree with someone claiming they have 2.5m on a build that doesnt actually reach that where it currently stands so why lie to people about the dps. i am sure it still fine but put the correct dps dont try to clickbait people
Last edited by Blue2sue on Sep 25, 2020, 3:20:33 PM
"
Blue2sue wrote:
regardless can we get footage cause your dps drops 20k per projectile if you take out wave of conviction from config which means no more 2.5m so i would just like to see the real damage in action.

you are right the damage does go down a bit but it is still a decent build. It goes down to about 2million. Thank you for bringing this wave of conviction issue to my attention. I will update everything to reflect this. I will try to piece together some footage when I have the chance.
Last edited by Kyslior on Sep 25, 2020, 5:13:48 PM
The damage will increase by quite a bit whenever they patch the affects of Blazing Salvo.
Link Wave of Conviction to Trap Support to apply fire exposure.

Going to try blazing salvo again with Rain of Splinters soon - compared to Flameblast it didn't look promising from my early league testing.
"
Crackulous wrote:

Going to try blazing salvo again with Rain of Splinters soon - compared to Flameblast it didn't look promising from my early league testing.

Because of ancestral bond you cannot use traps to apply fire exposure. However I have remedied this by switching around flammability and making wave of conviction linked to a multiple totem support that way when you place two wave of conviction totems it does not apply to your totem cap.
From what I can tell Blazing Salvo has been patched.
"
"
Crackulous wrote:

Because of ancestral bond you cannot use traps to apply fire exposure. However I have remedied this by switching around flammability and making wave of conviction linked to a multiple totem support that way when you place two wave of conviction totems it does not apply to your totem cap.

Ancestral bond doesn't stop traps from dealing damage, your idea is better though.
Last edited by Crackulous on Sep 27, 2020, 12:32:44 AM
"
Crackulous wrote:
"
"
Crackulous wrote:

Ancestral bond doesn't stop traps from dealing damage, your idea is better though.

I didnt know that ansectral bond didnt negate traps, thank you for that info.
"
From what I can tell Blazing Salvo has been patched.

tell me how to pump a tree step by step?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info