[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

"
Iean wrote:
Hey what gem would you change for multiple totem support ?

Im not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?
"
sixty9club wrote:
"
madgod88 wrote:
"
sixty9club wrote:
hi there,
i gonna try this build in 3.13 but here we got ascendancy change with power and endurance charges. How to generate power charges after that?

Minimum charges mean that you can't have less than that amount, which means that you always have 4 endurance and power charges.

Never played this mechanic myself, but that is what I know about. Correct me if I'm wrong.

previously we got % to gain power charge in summon totem, now they delete this. I wanna go 8 power charges so there is a problem to generate this

I had not realized that they completely got rid of the chance to summon additional power charges. I will have to look into this.
"
"
Iean wrote:

I mean that now we lost that extra totem summon in ascendency (now we summon only 1 totem at the time) but our dmg rise up with each totem got buffed so what support gem would you take out to replace it with Multiple totems support to dont get dmg loss ?
"
Iean wrote:
"
"
Iean wrote:

I mean that now we lost that extra totem summon in ascendency (now we summon only 1 totem at the time) but our dmg rise up with each totem got buffed so what support gem would you take out to replace it with Multiple totems support to dont get dmg loss ?

I had not realized how extensive the changes to hierophant were. I am currently working on changes to the build that will bring it back to where it was. Currently the dps I am at is similar but I haven't had enough time in the league to test it yet. Right now I believe the critical strike support is the most logical replacement.
Here is the build I am using, without using curse items:

Very good for starter. I leveling up with stormblast mine/orb of storm until act 4, then do lab and switch to totem. I leveled up with multiple totem until I could afford the 6L soul mantle. The build is strong with boss, a bit slow on clear map because you can only summon 1 totem at a time and there is a delay. You can switch to multiple totem support instead of fire penetration while clearing map.

The defence is squishy though, I die a lot, and wait until the totem kill mobs before resurrecting.

The build is quite cheap, the most expensive one is 6L soul mantle which is not that hard to get. I just finish Sirius A4 tonight, quite easy if you know what you're doing.
"
Here is the build I am using, without using curse items:

Very good for starter. I leveling up with stormblast mine/orb of storm until act 4, then do lab and switch to totem. I leveled up with multiple totem until I could afford the 6L soul mantle. The build is strong with boss, a bit slow on clear map because you can only summon 1 totem at a time and there is a delay. You can switch to multiple totem support instead of fire penetration while clearing map.

The defence is squishy though, I die a lot, and wait until the totem kill mobs before resurrecting.

The build is quite cheap, the most expensive one is 6L soul mantle which is not that hard to get. I just finish Sirius A4 tonight, quite easy if you know what you're doing.

This is a good set up. Personally I don't care for using a flask to cover curse immunity so I recommend kikizaru to the average player. Youre also losing a lot of dps not being able to take the proper flasks.
Last edited by Kyslior on Jan 18, 2021, 10:47:01 AM
"

This is a good set up. Personally I don't care for using a flask to cover curse immunity so I recommend kikizaru to the average player. Youre also losing a lot of dps not being able to take the proper flasks.

I have trouble dying a lot in T15+ because of my reckless playstyle (rush in to mobs), I died a lot because of mobs not boss, that's why I don't want to be cursed.

I also thought of switching to a shield +1 instead, but then the dps of 1 totem will be reduced and the clear speed will be affected.
"
"

I have trouble dying a lot in T15+ because of my reckless playstyle (rush in to mobs), I died a lot because of mobs not boss, that's why I don't want to be cursed.

I also thought of switching to a shield +1 instead, but then the dps of 1 totem will be reduced and the clear speed will be affected.

If you use two kikazaru and sanctum of thought you have 100% curse immunity.
"
Iean wrote:

I have determined that multiple totem support is not necessary.
Can you post your Flask setup please? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info