[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
Baldrick wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Get divergent Hexblast now, it has a good weight so using regrading lens shouldn't be too expensive. Although you don't seem to be poor xD

Ive never even heard of a regrading lens, where do those drop? Just anywhere?

Heists or Grand Heists, haven't looted one myself yet so not 100% sure
"
Baldrick wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

after 5 bricks in the corruption altar, I gave up and bought the base double corrupt for 5c,

then spent 350 jewellers+350 vaal for 6socket
then spent 1500 fuse and 1500 vaal for 6link
then spent about 900 chromes and 900 vaals (unlucky) to color

I am both disgusted at myself and this game.

I am disgusted I am not rich enough to do it myself! :D

How much of a dps boost is it?

~17% dps

@dixu, i bought a few 20/20 hexblasts and kept regrading/ vaaling, but no luck yet. (20/20 is not a dps gain over a regular 21/20, but a 21/20 divergent is definitely better, youre right)

I got 1 more divergent 20/20 left that I want to use a level 3 lapidary lens on ... some day when Alva decides to give me that room :p

regrading lenses costs about 30c a pop, and they are in grand heists as rewards. I believe they are in 'armament enchantments' or whatever that grand heist type is called.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 10, 2020, 8:20:38 PM
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

regrading lenses costs about 30c a pop, and they are in grand heists as rewards. I believe they are in 'armament enchantments' or whatever that grand heist type is called.

I had one as a trophy reward last night, It was in an alt gem contract.
hexblast got buffed.
"

• Removed Curse Immunity from additional monsters, including Izaro's Gargoyles, Portals, Fonts, and various Totems.

i always skip totem maps because it almost always got targeted by hexblast rng. is there anymore normal mobs that still irritating to fight now?
"
archd wrote:
hexblast got buffed.
"

• Removed Curse Immunity from additional monsters, including Izaro's Gargoyles, Portals, Fonts, and various Totems.

i always skip totem maps because it almost always got targeted by hexblast rng. is there anymore normal mobs that still irritating to fight now?

The banner's still aren't cursable and thus blastable. Those still suck.

Side note, my Sirius/Shaper DPs is showing almost 1.7kk. After spending almost 1000 chromas trying to color my Cospri correctly, Vorici decided to play nice and pull through for me instead.

Now I just need to find a better belt and ring then I can switch over to dual wielding a couple nice sceptres that I found. Should put me over 2.5kk damage that point.

Next I'll be looking to see about switching to CI/ES setup then.

Also for reference, the Replica Emberwake ring is a big DPS boost, but makes the ignite not last that long as well. I find it is a tad too short. So I swapped out my Combustion for an Awakened Unbound Ailments instead. This gives me a slightly longer ignite without much DPS loss.
Last edited by Viscar on Oct 15, 2020, 9:53:15 AM
anyone can check my build to see if there a way to increase the defense more. mapping normally it fine but if i do delirium or anything that very very packed , it is pretty deadly . i wonder if i can take phase acrobatic to get better defense from the tree.
"
archd wrote:
anyone can check my build to see if there a way to increase the defense more. mapping normally it fine but if i do delirium or anything that very very packed , it is pretty deadly . i wonder if i can take phase acrobatic to get better defense from the tree.

Well you're getting next to no ES from your shield, gloves and belt. Better to just go CI and use Apep for bleed and chaos immunity plus way more EHP. On your anointed flesh node you'd have more survivability if you went up the shock resistant route instead of chill resist too, especially in delirium since half the monsters apply shock
Last edited by SlamBradley on Oct 16, 2020, 12:07:29 AM
how is hexblast applying elemental damage? I don't see any elemental damage source...
So, by which item/skill EE is being applied while hexblasting?
"
surviktor wrote:
how is hexblast applying elemental damage? I don't see any elemental damage source...
So, by which item/skill EE is being applied while hexblasting?

You can get any source of no fire "added [lightning or cold damage] to spells" from your wand/sceptre or jewels on the tree to proc EE.
nevermind, posted a dumb query and solved it myself
Last edited by RutulianJoe on Oct 19, 2020, 6:40:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info