[3.15] EARTHSHATTER JUGGERNAUT Build. BEST OF SLAMs. Screen Wide AOE. Cheap League Starter!

I have a problem, I bought Loreweave with 6 linked sockets, and I've spend 200 chromatic orbs to make 6 red sockets, no success so far :(
Is there any other way to make 6 red sockets?
"
Perun8989 wrote:
I have a problem, I bought Loreweave with 6 linked sockets, and I've spend 200 chromatic orbs to make 6 red sockets, no success so far :(
Is there any other way to make 6 red sockets?

If you go to the Harvest portals in maps, there are ones that change colors on sockets. Your best bet would be to get all but one to be red, and then find a harvest where it will change a blue or green socket to red.

So, at level 87, stick to white maps while I level up slowly, and try to find better gear/farm enough currency to buy better gear,

Or,

Push into yellow maps looking for better gear/more currency and not be too concerned about dying in maps and not leveling up?

How much chaos per rare piece seems reasonable at this point?
Great build. Even answered questions I had in his twitch chat. Will use your builds again
Last edited by 0G_EMeRicAn on Feb 5, 2021, 10:43:12 AM
"
Sprinte wrote:
So, at level 87, stick to white maps while I level up slowly, and try to find better gear/farm enough currency to buy better gear,

Or,

Push into yellow maps looking for better gear/more currency and not be too concerned about dying in maps and not leveling up?

How much chaos per rare piece seems reasonable at this point?

At level 87 you ought to be in a comfortable position to do rare yellow maps (filtering for dangerous mods of course). "Comfortable" is subjective, but I'd define it as almost never dying unless the stars align in a worst case scenario. I'd say you want to keep focused on protecting your experience until at least level 92ish.

As far as what to expect to pay to get there, it's hard to say. For a very rough average, maybe 15c per piece? You definitely don't need the best of the best or anything, don't even need a 6-link yet.
"
At level 87 you ought to be in a comfortable position to do rare yellow maps (filtering for dangerous mods of course). "Comfortable" is subjective, but I'd define it as almost never dying unless the stars align in a worst case scenario. I'd say you want to keep focused on protecting your experience until at least level 92ish.

As far as what to expect to pay to get there, it's hard to say. For a very rough average, maybe 15c per piece? You definitely don't need the best of the best or anything, don't even need a 6-link yet.

Thanks very much for your advice :)

I see on the PoB that I have the same amount of life as the build suggests. But my armor is less than half and my physical damage reduction 60% instead of 90%

Should I try to stack armor? Is that pretty important? It's certainly not 'comfortable' at any stage in yellow maps for me at the moment. I was hoping a Juggernaut would be kind of straight forward, as you can tell I'm very much a novice.

"
Sprinte wrote:
"

Thanks very much for your advice :)

I see on the PoB that I have the same amount of life as the build suggests. But my armor is less than half and my physical damage reduction 60% instead of 90%

Should I try to stack armor? Is that pretty important? It's certainly not 'comfortable' at any stage in yellow maps for me at the moment. I was hoping a Juggernaut would be kind of straight forward, as you can tell I'm very much a novice.

You shouldn't need to focus on stacking armor, but physical damage reduction is definitely important. You get a lot of it from your endurance charges (as well as other benefits) which is why it's critical to be aware of how many you have.

I imported your build into PoB to take a quick look at what could be improved. My advice:

- Get a Kaom's Way Coral Ring, it gives you +1 to maximum endurance charges and some regen. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much else and can make balancing your stats more difficult, but for a build that's so dependent on endurance changes it is worth it.

- 6 socket you Hegemony staff. It doesn't need to be 6 linked, but it will let you fit in Flesh and Stone and Maim. Also replace your Ruthless gem with an Enlighten. Personally I have a 4 link with Pride, Flesh and Stone, Maim, and Enlighten (with my banner and Blood and Sand in the other 2 sockets) and that seems to work well enough.

- A Loreweave chest would probably help with the increased max elemental resists

- Anoint your amulet with Disciple of the Unyielding. The +1 to minimum endurance charges means you will always have at least one endurance charge as well as a nice damage increase per charge

- Go for the Steelwood Stance notable passive, it will significantly increase your block chance and give you a bit more armor.

- Get your 4th ascendancy (Unrelenting), giving you even more physical damage reduction as well as some chaos resist.
"
You shouldn't need to focus on stacking armor, but physical damage reduction is definitely important. You get a lot of it from your endurance charges (as well as other benefits) which is why it's critical to be aware of how many you have.

I imported your build into PoB to take a quick look at what could be improved. My advice:

- Get a Kaom's Way Coral Ring, it gives you +1 to maximum endurance charges and some regen. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much else and can make balancing your stats more difficult, but for a build that's so dependent on endurance changes it is worth it.

- 6 socket you Hegemony staff. It doesn't need to be 6 linked, but it will let you fit in Flesh and Stone and Maim. Also replace your Ruthless gem with an Enlighten. Personally I have a 4 link with Pride, Flesh and Stone, Maim, and Enlighten (with my banner and Blood and Sand in the other 2 sockets) and that seems to work well enough.

- A Loreweave chest would probably help with the increased max elemental resists

- Anoint your amulet with Disciple of the Unyielding. The +1 to minimum endurance charges means you will always have at least one endurance charge as well as a nice damage increase per charge

- Go for the Steelwood Stance notable passive, it will significantly increase your block chance and give you a bit more armor.

- Get your 4th ascendancy (Unrelenting), giving you even more physical damage reduction as well as some chaos resist.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. It really helps to have some specific steps I can try. And hopefully it will help me learn a bit more for next time how to sort of approach this kind of problem on my own. I'll definitely give these things a try.
"
I imported your build into PoB to take a quick look at what could be improved. My advice

I've done everything you suggested, and am now working on improving my flasks and leveling my enlighten. I might end up just buying the enlighten. And the amulet i have to wear for stats etc is a pretty terrible one to have anointed, but I was aware of that at the time I made the decision. The oil's not too expensive.

I'm also trying to work on timing my flasks more selectively instead of just mashing them all indiscriminately every few seconds.

So far it's feeling good. Thanks again :D
Hi, I am testing your build and it is pretty fun. But I have just one question. How do you deal with reflected damage? It's kinda annoying when sometimes I oneshot myself...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info