[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

If you get asenath's do you really need to use bino's anymore or can I just map with cold iron point?

Also, would power charge on critical or damage over time for cold iron point be better?
Last edited by MrSneakyFox on Oct 11, 2020, 9:58:27 AM
made another vid
A8 Sirus kill
https://youtu.be/YQjMnyRkcJA
Do these jewels will work?

+% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
% increased maximum Life
% increased Poison Duration
% chance to Poison on Hit

Chaos ones are very expensive (Not having to much luck this league with drops).

Can't afford cluster jewels too (Cheap on title, lol)

My current build does only 3m dps with poison included. Having some troubles on bosses and hard time with sirus A5 /sad. Still i don't feel like getting a cluster jewel will boost that much my dps to be that relaxed on bosses or instakilling maps. Any tips?

"
DR224 wrote:
made another vid
A8 Sirus kill

Jealous!
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Oct 11, 2020, 10:32:43 AM
"

% increased maximum Life

My current build does only 3m dps with poison included. Having some troubles on bosses and hard time with sirus A5 /sad. Still i don't feel like getting a cluster jewel will boost that much my dps to be that relaxed on bosses or instakilling maps. Any tips?

"
DR224 wrote:
made another vid
A8 Sirus kill

Jealous!

you can easily craft medium cluster jewels, this will give you a huge boost to dps. Try to craft a large cluster with 2 passives and then use ex on it(that's how i get mine) or buy cheap one. Chaos jewels i bought for 1-2 ex. Clusters, spider aspect ring, nostalgia and amulet are the most important in this build. You can take the helmet without focus, i didn't notice much difference on the bosses. Bino, cospri, mistwall are not so expensive. HH and asenath just for fun.
Last edited by DR224 on Oct 11, 2020, 4:22:52 PM

Any thoughts (other than the obvious levels) for gear upgrades?
"
DR224 wrote:
"

% increased maximum Life

"
DR224 wrote:
made another vid
A8 Sirus kill

Jealous!

you can easily craft medium cluster jewels, this will give you a huge boost to dps. Try to craft a large cluster with 2 passives and then use ex on it(that's how i get mine) or buy cheap one. Chaos jewels i bought for 1-2 ex. Clusters, spider aspect ring, nostalgia and amulet are the most important in this build. You can take the helmet without focus, i didn't notice much difference on the bosses. Bino, cospri, mistwall are not so expensive. HH and asenath just for fun.

Aspect of spider ring instead of flesh and stone? Aspect applies 5%*3 increased damage taken (15% total) while Flesh and stone in blood stance makes maimed enemies get a 16%, thats 1% more. What im missing?
"

Aspect of spider ring instead of flesh and stone? Aspect applies 5%*3 increased damage taken (15% total) while Flesh and stone in blood stance makes maimed enemies get a 16%, thats 1% more. What im missing?

Slooooooowing = immortality
"
DR224 wrote:
"

Flesh and stone in blood stance have Maim

"Maim (known as Maimed in status icon) is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds."

30% movement speed reduction same as aspect of spider, so flesh and stone is a "better" version of aspect of spider just for that 1% more damage?
Are those large cluster jewels even possible? Every time i craft some notables goes behind making skills points to use them 4 instead of 2.
IGN Flatulencia
"
"
DR224 wrote:
"

Flesh and stone in blood stance have Maim

"Maim (known as Maimed in status icon) is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds."

30% movement speed reduction same as aspect of spider, so flesh and stone is a "better" version of aspect of spider just for that 1% more damage?

We don't only do physical damage. We also do chaos damage so aspect fo spider benefits more in general. But for budget. flesh and stone is very good. Also we are doing chaos damage overtime so physical increase does not benefit for that way
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Oct 13, 2020, 12:29:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info