[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

By far i really like this build, it's ton of fun. The only thing i have problem with is not even that it's not tank... I'm getting one shot by almost anything that i don't one shot first in t12 maps. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/W9u4rmYN. Im at budget pre cluster jewels version. Is there anything I can upgrade with the least amount of exalts? Or maybe just stay at yellow maps is the only thing I can do for now?
PS. I have Alira bandit reward, just POB imported that wrong.
Last edited by krycha156 on Oct 30, 2020, 5:48:45 PM
Hey friendo! How would you recommend I go about swapping from my current characters BV HOI / HATRED build over to yours? what steps would be the most beneficial do you think? The character is Metacuckale <3
Not sure exactly how much currency i spent on the build but I just spent 50ex on the double hatred watcher's eye and another 40ex on headhunter on standard.
And now i finally see the build getting into shape!

Feels like i'm speed running T16 maps now and everything just dies instantly so defense is not really a problem.

For anyone who wants to try this build, yes indeed expensive build but probably worth it.
This build is extremely expensive to get somewhat passable single target dps.

With that kind of investment I typically have delete the game dps. This one doesn't feel worth the investment at all. This feels like it would have been a lot better to run in harvest where uber crafts were easy to make.

build creator hasn't been around this thread lately. I'm running with two wands now. I'm going to reroll a boss killer.

I'm mapping and farming currency fine but the ceiling feels too low for me.
"
teknik1200 wrote:
This build is extremely expensive to get somewhat passable single target dps.

With that kind of investment I typically have delete the game dps. This one doesn't feel worth the investment at all. This feels like it would have been a lot better to run in harvest where uber crafts were easy to make.

build creator hasn't been around this thread lately. I'm running with two wands now. I'm going to reroll a boss killer.

I'm mapping and farming currency fine but the ceiling feels too low for me.

If you wanna fix your single target. Use use 6/5 link bv, 5/6 link blade blast. And 4 link bladefall-conc-unleash-spell cascade. With the +1 unleash node, u can ALOT of blades to explode. Its rly nice.
can anyone tell me if any of my gear is not good and what to use instead? i know i need to buy double hatred watcher's eye and i don't think bottle faith is necessary.
Hey! Got a headhunter from some ancient orbs the other day (get loads from farming the 15 currency gem blueprint) ans decided to try this build. Currently levelling my toon through the acts but am buying some good gear for him as i go. I bought a 2 prefix/2 suffix frenzy/explode chest for 30 ex and specifically so i could annul the 7% fire mod on it (50% chance) and multimod, as it had good life and energy shield on it. I got unlucky and annulled the frenzy. BUT then i yolo slammed and managed to get 2 t1 resist rolls.

Anyway my qyestion is is frenzy on hit super important? I bought some 50% phys to cold gloves for 50 ex and thry are missing a fair bit of rez so the chest could make up for thatnin a big way, and i'm really just wanting this character as my speedy map boi as i already have a minmaxxed ll carrion golem necro that melts bosses in a few seconds. Do i need the frenzy?
"
Yorkie121 wrote:
Hey! Got a headhunter from some ancient orbs the other day (get loads from farming the 15 currency gem blueprint) ans decided to try this build. Currently levelling my toon through the acts but am buying some good gear for him as i go. I bought a 2 prefix/2 suffix frenzy/explode chest for 30 ex and specifically so i could annul the 7% fire mod on it (50% chance) and multimod, as it had good life and energy shield on it. I got unlucky and annulled the frenzy. BUT then i yolo slammed and managed to get 2 t1 resist rolls.

Anyway my qyestion is is frenzy on hit super important? I bought some 50% phys to cold gloves for 50 ex and thry are missing a fair bit of rez so the chest could make up for thatnin a big way, and i'm really just wanting this character as my speedy map boi as i already have a minmaxxed ll carrion golem necro that melts bosses in a few seconds. Do i need the frenzy?

Edit:. Managed to sell it for 40 ex, bought a similar xhest for 15 ex and managed to hit the annul right so that's all good, however i'm currently working on the helmet, dumped about a hundred ex into it so far and hit hypothermia and area of effect 6 link, will that do for now or is concentrated effect or w/e a super upgrade on that?
How do you go about crafting the wand and shield?
Also isn't replica cold point a viable alternative?
I've been using this for the Mayhem event, and it's been a metric crap tonne of fun. I was looking for something easy to gear, due to the week long duration, and with excellent clear because I was expecting - rightfully so - for map critter density to be off the chart. This has been delivering in spades. And as an added bonus, map bosses are actually ripping faster than a lot of the mayhem content.

Thanks for posting this!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info