[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Herbiiee wrote:
Hi!
Nice build, im trying it but im getting hard time in t14+
this is my char: https://pastebin.com/3uiJCrLK
Any recommend?

for some weird reason, you are using Elemental Equilibrium.

2 of your jewels does not have %life, and you should have 2 more on your cluster jewel (I don't see any jewels input there)

you dont have corrupting blood immunity but you are using 2 unique flasks, this means you don't use curse immunity flask.

your gems aren't max level and have no quality, some gems are better being level 21 with no quality (life Vaal Blade Vortex, Hatred).

you didn't allocate all life nodes on the tree, and your amulet annoint is unnecessary. since you use a cluster jewel maybe remove the section that goes toward Discpline and Training, allocate the remaining life nodes and annoint Discipline and Training.

Assassin's mark is not a hex, so it will not be applied on hit with hextouch, you need to manually apply it or use "on Hit" shaper ring, I suggest buying one with alternative quality "cursed enemies take x% increased damage" and linking it to enhance support (you'll have to manually mark the enemies).

your main skill link setup is different from what I recommended.

you use different defensive flask too.

thats what I noticed for now, ofc you also need to upgrade as you get currency but you should worry about what I pointed out first
"
teknik1200 wrote:
How important is smoke mine? It's starting to feel like a lot of buttons without it. I would probably use detonate on lmb. I do have a button taken by orb of storms as Frost bomb feels like it takes too long to curse. Maybe I'm just not letting myself adjust?

for the record, its better to self curse with assassin's mark instead of elemental weakness, that setup is for Awakened hextouch which allows you to apply a second curse.

Smoke mine grants 30% increased movement speed at level 21 for a duration, also it can be used to blind bosses so their chance to hit you with attacks will be halved.
"
Cyberpvnk wrote:
Hey man, this build seems really interesting so I wanted to converted my Fire BV to this build. Sadly, after getting all the gear I need as close to the gear you are currently running along with the skill points you are running, I'm doing barely any DPS in tier 11 maps. I spent around 40ex in the build and PoB is saying I do around 100 to 200k dps. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything, but would really appreciate some help with this. If you want to check my character out, it's my Assassin. Feel free to DM me or reply to me on this thread, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks man.

Please follow the guide.
I can see too many mistakes to note.
you are looking at my character and partialy copying the actual setup, and that makes you not understand how the build works and what the gear recommendations actually are, please read the guide first and buy equipment after you understand what is ideal for each slot.
if you still have issues reply here
thank you so much for the input, will try it!
"
"
Cyberpvnk wrote:
Hey man, this build seems really interesting so I wanted to converted my Fire BV to this build. Sadly, after getting all the gear I need as close to the gear you are currently running along with the skill points you are running, I'm doing barely any DPS in tier 11 maps. I spent around 40ex in the build and PoB is saying I do around 100 to 200k dps. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything, but would really appreciate some help with this. If you want to check my character out, it's my Assassin. Feel free to DM me or reply to me on this thread, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks man.

Please follow the guide.
I can see too many mistakes to note.
you are looking at my character and partialy copying the actual setup, and that makes you not understand how the build works and what the gear recommendations actually are, please read the guide first and buy equipment after you understand what is ideal for each slot.
if you still have issues reply here

I was trying to follow the guide, but you have two completely different gem setups in the post here and in the updated PoB, so I had no idea which setup to follow so I just used your current. Also, as for the gear, I purchased gear as close to what was recommended and what I could afford, what is off about my gear exactly?
can this work with dual void batteries til I get a decent wand+shield?
Got a HH and 15~ ex left, what is the item priority list if I have nothing else?
I have enjoyed this build quite a bit. Challenging to gear but rewarding.

I have a question on swapping in conc effect on bosses-- I have the mana enchant so it sustains fine, but my cast speed is garbage-tier slow and so it's difficult to move while still sustaining 10 blades. Am I missing a trick to reduce the cast time? I didn't see us take anything on the tree.
"
Cyberpvnk wrote:
I spent around 40ex in the build and PoB is saying I do around 100 to 200k dps. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything, but would really appreciate some help with this.

I cannot fathom being capable of making 40ex on your own without understanding how to read Path of Building and decide what would increase your DPS.
i'm now at 2.6m shaper DPS and i don't know where to start next to invest on to increase my DPS, Can you help? i'm thinking of getting double influenced amulet with +dex and +phys.

https://pastebin.com/xf5PyBQJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info