Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.11.2 Patch Notes

Finally, thank you! Before the update it would take up to 10 (TEN) minutes before the game would load up all assets after clicking "Play" on steam, not it took less than a minute to start playing without invisible textures or 2d art and 3d models
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Mirage Archer and Mirage Archer

Should be Mirage Archer and Mirage Warrior?

It's not a redundant phrase :)
"
BLUBN wrote:
STOP. MAKING. THE. GAME. DARKER.

Some of us aren't basement dwelling neckbeards. We play during the day, and have windows. Even with the blinds closed I can't go into half the maps. And i'm not turning the brightness up because when the sun DOES go down it makes any bright scenes feel like i'm looking directly into the business end of a light saber.

Thanks

There is option to tune Bloom intensity.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Love how the game went full on unplayable with ridiculous lag spikes, specially since it ran so smoothly before. Thanks!
Wasn't this patched last time I had to wait an hour on another update 22gb? Lordy..

Ps. What needs to be fixed is the FPS issue. Running 5.2ghz 1080 ti with 32 gb overclocked ram, and this game fps drops to 60 in battle. This is with bloom off? This game used to run so smooth. It's a fps dragon now, when the graphics are not at all that fancy. Cod 2k 130fps, this game 155fps until battle 60fps rofl.
Last edited by LibidinousPsyche on Sep 10, 2020, 8:24:50 PM
An almost 23gb update a few weeks before the new expansion comes out?
That's insane, no poe for me for a while. Not enough data, will have to wait for the expansion to play again.

gj tho ^^
"
Grimra wrote:
An almost 23gb update a few weeks before the new expansion comes out?
That's insane, no poe for me for a while. Not enough data, will have to wait for the expansion to play again.

gj tho ^^

So, reading is hard for someone

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933680

In the coming week, we'll be deploying the 3.11.2 patch which contains many technical changes to the internals of Path of Exile in preparation for the release of Heist. This patch changes the way that Path of Exile stores its data, requiring a complete redownload of the game.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
23 Gig...Damn that's gonna be brutal for people that don't have unlimited data like myself. I'll make it happen but I'm sure there are plenty of people that aren't going to be able to download that amount.
"
Wasn't this patched last time I had to wait an hour on another update 22gb? Lordy..

Ps. What needs to be fixed is the FPS issue. Running 5.2ghz 1080 ti with 32 gb overclocked ram, and this game fps drops to 60 in battle. This is with bloom off? This game used to run so smooth. It's a fps dragon now, when the graphics are not at all that fancy. Cod 2k 130fps, this game 155fps until battle 60fps rofl.

read the patch notes, the Game data format changed, the games had to be redownloaded.

Looks good or better, sounds quite a bit worse. Were the sound files replaced with lower quality versions?
IGN - Ziddyroc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info