3.11.2 Patch Notes

I thought this patch was supposed to make the game smoother. I am on a few year old Macbook Pro, and it is virtually unplayable now with all the latency. It was good enough before the patch. Now, I get half second lag spikes constantly. It is not good when legion comes to life or fighting Sirus. Even just popping the seed pod and them dropping causes a jitter.
"
DarkPoet94 wrote:
I thought this patch was supposed to make the game smoother. I am on a few year old Macbook Pro, and it is virtually unplayable now with all the latency. It was good enough before the patch. Now, I get half second lag spikes constantly. It is not good when legion comes to life or fighting Sirus. Even just popping the seed pod and them dropping causes a jitter.
If it's installed to a HDD you may need to defragment it after this update.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Yea, it's a lot worse now. Thanks!
Come on guys!

I have an i7 with 16gig and a Geforce 1660 Super and the game won't even load.

I am not sure if Steam is interfering but I have never been unable to load the game.

Something is clearly WRONG!
On linux, no major problem prior to the patch.
After :/
only works with branch:
https://github.com/stevenlafl/Proton/releases/tag/proton-5.0-7-alyx-2
and still can't play after clean patch and latest drivers, lag increases / freezes on mobs ... same issues as some windows users,
i use dx11 on steam proton (vulkan doesn't work on nvidia prime via wine)

PC: i7-4710, 32gb ram, GTX 970M
pls fix sound effects!!! After this patch they are terrible, its breaking my ears, especially leap slam...
"
manasuke wrote:
Any torrent file or full standalone patch file download? Cannot download 23GB at home.

"
AksCabal wrote:
GGG

Is it possible to have a torrent file for this; if my connection is disrupted the dowload begins afresh. Has already happened twice. With the torrent download progress is saved and it dosent start afresh every time. Help will be appreciated.

thank you

ggg where is the torrent file for this (small) 23GB 'patch' ?

It is not fun when your patching take 100% of my internet connection so when I try to open a single website page I have to wait couple minutes for that page to fully load.

So again, where is the torrent for this patch? Patch is big enough to deserve a torrent.
Last edited by drunkydragon on Sep 12, 2020, 5:07:07 AM
Having a lot of issues (in my hideout mainly) where i get a massive overload of one particular colour. Everything on the screen looks as though there's a (Red, green, or blue) light shining on the whole thing, but if i open my inventory, stash, or move slightly, it'll change. Sometimes to one of the other primary colours, sometimes back to normal.

In addition to this, I've had to lower nearly all settings to default, or minimum, to stop the huge delays when something new has to be drawn. This is particularly hazardous for Betrayal encounters, but has caused my character to die several times already.
Whatever you did with that patch, it wasn't good.

Every map I enter... lag. Bigger mob in a map... lag. Every legion encounter... extreme lag. Metamorph... lag.

I also never had so many crashes to desktop before. I had three today, that's more than I had the whole league!
I had extreme lags in any map on standalone. Switched to steam nd its super smooth.

I have GTX 1050M with i7-7700HQ and SSD on nvme.

For people wondering, you can link your poe account with steam and all characters will be there when using steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info