Path of Exile: Heist FAQ 2

Anyone here who tried to read it and gave up after a few sentences. I can now confirm that I cant read.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
sirgog wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
Will I automatically pick up Markers?
No. The only types of content that have auto-pickup functionality are things that are non-tradeable like Metamorph Organs or Azurite.

Oh man my wrist already hurts thinking about this....

My understanding is that marker pickup will feel more like seed pickup in Harvest than horrid splinter mechanics. Three to five clusters of them in a typical map, maybe six or seven larger clusters in a juicy map.

Instead of them dropping like portal scrolls, imagine a global drop at alchemy orb rarity, and when it drops, you get 5-10 at lower level, 20-50 at higher.

This is my understanding from following all the posts (not playing with the system directly)

That's definitely good news! Thanks for clarifying.
"
hexadecima wrote:
Still not spelling "artefact" correctly. Oh boy.
its the same but eh might be sarcasm im not seeing.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Why do trinkets ignore the corrupted vendor rule? You made a whole new gear slot just for them, after all. It's Talisman all over again, special rules for no reason!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
How common are Markers compared with other currencies?
Fairly common. You're currently able to store them in stacks of 10,000 in your inventory and 50,000 in your stash. We may tweak this before release.

Minor question, but ...

Will they stack to at least 50,000 in the currency tab and other special tabs with currency slots (e.g., Essence tab)? I ask because the generic stack limit is lower in those tabs.
These posts are very useful and should be standard at the beginning of every spoiler season.
"
60x7 wrote:
Ok so, I don't really care for Mathil as he banned me for poking fun at his receding hairline, but at least he is loyal to POE where as ZiggyD really is not. My point? It seems like someone more devoted to POE should be the one participating in launch videos. Nothing personal to Ziggy, he's a good person.

Let's face it, the only reason he ain't is because he is not good a licking butts and would actually ask good question.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
Will I automatically pick up Markers?
No. The only types of content that have auto-pickup functionality are things that are non-tradeable like Metamorph Organs or Azurite.

Oh man my wrist already hurts thinking about this....

Perandus coins!
What about the MacOS Version: will it be available some days before League start? I see no reason in launching it at the same day. Bit benefits in putting it online some days earlier.

I mean: its already a job to find all the bugs of the new league but also the bugs of the MacOS Version might be a bit too much?
I have just one question that not yet answered.

In order to escape with the Artifact & loot, you have to go to or reach a certain area or point to cap it to make it as a successful Heist. My question is this area the same area you enter the Heist map, you just need to backtrack where you came from after you get the Artifact? Or is it a different area that you need to find while "escaping"?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info