Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

As someone with bad internet i can say without playing this league will be a nightmare to play. i have high ping and sudden and bad lag spikes.
I am a simple man.
I see "Click here to purchase" - I click and purchase. =)
Awesome idea for a league! Hyped and looking forward to spend another 400hours building some DoT based character <3
As long as I can run burial chambers in a lower tier this league I will play. If atlas is bad again, I'm gonna skip another league. Please just let us run maps and not FORCE us to run high tier red maps. People literally farm divination cards every league. Please don't push those all to red tier maps.
good for the machine
"
b4timert wrote:
As someone with bad internet i can say without playing this league will be a nightmare to play. i have high ping and sudden and bad lag spikes.

how would you like GGG to help aid you play their always online, always connected game? How should GGG help your bad internet?
No new language version? Thx GGG. No Polish version?
looks interesting, but i don't get how ggg won't stop with these elaborate "minigames". delirium was so great: trigger mirror, blast things. i hope we can just blast through enemies with a strong enough build, but i guess if that yellow meter gets full, the objective becomes unreachable. maybe we get a racing game or a submarine simulator next.
Is Bloom finally getting the boot?
League looks really cool!

Supporter packs could not be more boring. Easy pass sadly.
..Well they're better than the joke we were served in Harbinger but you get the idea of boring for 60 USD.
Tradable contracts (which are pseudo maps) which can be modified for maximum profit.

Guess we get a new stash tab next league.

Heist Tab for 200 points.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info