The Press Tour Is Complete

"
inner_child wrote:
Notice how that entire initial trailer was full of multi-player play. Multi-player is dead right now and really needs some love. I want to play in a party and still be able to play solo from time to time. The recent leagues have made party play either impossible or clearly discouraged which is a sad direction for a game like this.

Try to find some friends to play with online....
"
SawtoothGrin wrote:
"
inner_child wrote:
Notice how that entire initial trailer was full of multi-player play. Multi-player is dead right now and really needs some love. I want to play in a party and still be able to play solo from time to time. The recent leagues have made party play either impossible or clearly discouraged which is a sad direction for a game like this.

Try to find some friends to play with online....

Enjoy the loot sharing.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
League mechanics guess...

Killing monsters charges up a meter in stages...fully charged meter releases new levels of challenging monsters from nether portals. The meter can be charged several levels. Occasionally monsters from these levels drop shards that can be combined to access the nether where players fight even more challenging content and league specific modified gear may drop. Bosses in the nether drop fragments 4 of any combination can be added to the map device for access to the dark nether where the eviliest and most powerful monster reside.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Sep 1, 2020, 1:54:13 PM
I've been on this game a long time, and for the 'long time' players who are criticizing challenges without having a single supporter pack: Sure Jan.
I remember when played the beta August 2011, there was only 2 Acts =)

We was like 20 ppl on the forum when i Joined: Nov 22, 2010 :=)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Sep 1, 2020, 2:06:56 PM
Day before press release always feels like christmas.

Harvest is my favorite league but it's time to move on tom 3.12
Bad Seed
Ha my birthday is on September 1, I guess we share the same birthday
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Seeing the old trailer just makes me sad.

I agree completely that the decade old trailer has the type of experience I wish the game actually reflected. I love the MP aspect, but more so the speed of the combat.

The game today, with the dreaded one shot mechanics, forces characters to be designed to kill everything on screen with one click. Or more likely vice versa!

If they decreased damage taken and inflicted on monsters, then decrease regen and leech rates battles could actually last long enough to even see what you are fighting.

What a revelation that would be. And perhaps I would play the game again. I am hoping that is the case in 2.0
That's hot, but boy does the leap slam make me feel older.
That slam looked hot though!
Goodbye Harvest, you will not be missed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info