[3.11] Brutus' Double Donk Lightning Strike and Smite! [11m DPS Chieftain]

Yes, I just bought the equipment and I'm going to spend some exal to reinforce them and test them again ... the last thing kkk, so as not to bother you too much, when it comes to bosses, is it always when you activate the totems and the arcanist brand? Because even if I click fast, it still takes a long time to work them all and most of the time I end up taking a lot of expensive damage. But the rest is going great, I'm cleaning very smoothly!
"
Yes, I just bought the equipment and I'm going to spend some exal to reinforce them and test them again ... the last thing kkk, so as not to bother you too much, when it comes to bosses, is it always when you activate the totems and the arcanist brand? Because even if I click fast, it still takes a long time to work them all and most of the time I end up taking a lot of expensive damage. But the rest is going great, I'm cleaning very smoothly!

I'd say go with Arcanist Brand first then Totems.
Also try out Smite, I found it to be far more enjoyable.

I chose the lightning strike because. equips and gems help to improve the damage of the fire, I was wondering if it would not be feasible to get the avatar of the fire to improve the damage, since the smite I think q for being only of lightning n would work very well with this equipment and gems guide.
Which item do you put Anger, Precision, Skitterbots and Enlighten on? Did you misclick while setting up the sockets on your end-gear?
"
TheClayTR wrote:
Which item do you put Anger, Precision, Skitterbots and Enlighten on? Did you misclick while setting up the sockets on your end-gear?

Just any free 3 link for Skitterbots, Anger and Enlighten. Doesn't matter too much where precision goes.
where is the cluster jewel with wall of muscle on poebuild? cant find it?
"
TheClayTR wrote:
where is the cluster jewel with wall of muscle on poebuild? cant find it?

Should be under small life jewels.
Hi,

How would this build perform in 3.12 ?

Thanks alot!
"
tqkviptqk wrote:
Hi,

How would this build perform in 3.12 ?

Thanks alot!

There are no real changes, the only change that's worth thinking about is a shield over a second mace. Dual wielding is just not worth it in any way anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info