Patch Notes 3.11.1f Preview

ty <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
thank you for adding more bloom options for people, greatly appreciate the work you guys do for us. :)
IGN:skydog
It'd be great if "price check" and p/c also moved people to the trade channels..
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
(oops)
Last edited by Nightyb on Aug 18, 2020, 8:52:45 AM
"
japaloco wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
smellywag wrote:
Ye, just got back after 4 leagues away. Not sure I will continue. It's totally epic how easy and pointless crafting is with this.

I mean, of course it's fun, and i am sure it's meant to be so that the countless new players, and those who crafting isn't normally accessible to help making it less covert.. It is hilarious seeing some like "Oh, but I won't play if it's like it used to be, with annuls might brick something.

LOL, jut getting easier and easier.. ye first thing I noticed.. everyone is l 93+ and godlike tier and have absolutely NO clue about anything.

One thing is making it easier , more accessible or so, another is to make the player base lose what poe was about.. reading, knowledge and so on.

The strategy might work, and the company will grow, but I feel it's like it's pointless.

Still, from being recommended by a mate, to try poe (from RPG days), till dropping some invest and then have had enough, it's been a fair trade for money vs. gaming, and slavery added on top).

Again, I think harvest might go core, and will of course be part of streamlining crafting further. Making bricking less final was always a good thing. But when all skill/rng/investment/upside comes with no real downside, trade is dead, economy is dead, excitement is dead, all is dead.

Who cares about havign a bunch of clowns running a meta every league and as addicts can't move on. Ye no, I came mid league, hard to get any trading going, not into having to sit hours trying to figure out a harvest garden, just to know I won't catch up AND won't be able trade myself particularly into the game. BUT as my mate who told me to try this league was right about: you can do anything, this is the league for it.

Letting new players with absolutely NO clue dictate how it should be is like telling the kids to run the country. "great". ,)

Good luck with it in any case.

Americans we know don't give a toss... what about others?

Show us how good you are, show us kewl you are and craft something, in SSF, using only conventional tools. You won't have shit to show btw.

The only reason harvest exists is cause after analyzing and data mining info on typical poe hamsters ggg determined that most of them get away with only buying currency tab and all that harvest trash makes it even harder than ever.

Wow nice throw away account, you're probably here just to troll but i'll throw you a bone. So you're saying that the only reason the league is the way it is. Is for them to sell more tabs? No one can really play POE with only currency tab, Map tab is a MUST. Other than that you can easily play harvest with one QUAD tab. But most new players won't need it because they won't play enough to store that many crafts. I'm 100% sure of that.

Wow nice throw away kid.

Nothing is a must
"

I'm 100% sure of that.

You're 100% wrong, bone thrower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info