[3.12] Death's Oath CI Occultist | Lazy Playstyle | Cheap Budget

Try this build as a starter , wish me luck
Hi, would it possible to start mapping with only 4 sockets death's oath or should I wait till I can get 5 sockets on it?

Thank you
Testing new Vitality in this build(lot of flat es regen)
Having a blast with this build so far. Haven't even had to make any super large purchases yet.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
Hi, would it possible to start mapping with only 4 sockets death's oath or should I wait till I can get 5 sockets on it?

Thank you

You could definitely do it with 4 sockets for beginning maps, but definitely go for the 5 or 6 sockets asap!

"
Kaymoney003 wrote:
Having a blast with this build so far. Haven't even had to make any super large purchases yet.

Glad you are enjoying it!
I'm especially looking forward to delving with this. I played one death's oath in the past but the damage was subpar, I've seen a couple of ideas here I haven't thought of at the time and we have sweet clusters too. Pumped for this.
Should work decently for heists. Currently running with steelskin on a leftclick. Might stick with that actually.
build all content finish ?
You just have to read.

"
Can do most bosses, ive done shaper, elder, guardians, conq's, without much trouble, just have to actually do mechanics as you are not very tanky.
It is all the same not to understand. The fact that I need to do everything according to the boss mechanics is understandable. If someone else played - share information.

And I will be glad if you share your successes in this league.
my friend doesnt have enuf mana for 2 spell slinger at level 27, should we take charisma early for it?

nvm now can use both spellslinger ady after bunch of levelup
Last edited by shadoowscythe on Sep 25, 2020, 10:34:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info