[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
Zuuule wrote:
How often is the CWDT going off since we have it at max level? I'm so used to keeping it so low level.

I suggest keeping it at level 3 to proc any curse you got linked as often as possible. Once proc'ed the Blood Rage will remain for the whole map (giving you frenzy charges and life leech).
Alternatively you can manually use Blood Rage any QL by removing it from the CWDT link and/or use MoA/ Frostbite on rings. That way you can have w/e lvl CWDT you want.

Just made this. Chaos spam jackpot.
"
Koolmea wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
How often is the CWDT going off since we have it at max level? I'm so used to keeping it so low level.

I suggest keeping it at level 3 to proc any curse you got linked as often as possible. Once proc'ed the Blood Rage will remain for the whole map (giving you frenzy charges and life leech).
Alternatively you can manually use Blood Rage any QL by removing it from the CWDT link and/or use MoA/ Frostbite on rings. That way you can have w/e lvl CWDT you want.

I do plan on getting a frostbite ring and I just have blood rage on my left click so it goes off when I move. There are a few acronyms I don't quite get in your post (forgive me I've been playing since heist but still feel very new to this game). You mention QL and MoA in your post. What do they mean?
I am messing with the skill tree pretty largely right now to improve damage scaling for end game better. My opinion is that Fortify on hit clusters are NOT worth it, as it invests too many points. Dropping Cold Penetration support and putting those points into other damage gains has yielded me 30% more damage with very little negatives. I will post my adjusted tree later as I am in need of some regrets and poor atm. :D
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Koolmea wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:

I do plan on getting a frostbite ring and I just have blood rage on my left click so it goes off when I move. There are a few acronyms I don't quite get in your post (forgive me I've been playing since heist but still feel very new to this game). You mention QL and MoA in your post. What do they mean?

QL - quality level, i messed the MoA its actually AM (assassin's mark) - I apologize.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I am messing with the skill tree pretty largely right now to improve damage scaling for end game better. My opinion is that Fortify on hit clusters are NOT worth it, as it invests too many points. Dropping Cold Penetration support and putting those points into other damage gains has yielded me 30% more damage with very little negatives. I will post my adjusted tree later as I am in need of some regrets and poor atm. :D

Steadfast is not worth the skill points necessary to reach it, but Rampart and Melee hits Fortify i wouldnt spec out of imho.
If we didn't want to take Khoams Roots what would be a suggested 4 link setup?

Also, are cluster Jewels really that bad for this build that we don't take any?
Been enjoying this build so far, just not doing as much damage as i thought possible and sometimes just getting 1 hit from time to time.

Anyone have any tips on what gear i should replace or what's next in my build?

Character is ToddPlopopolis
Make ur Charakter public Simon
Hey I have been having a lot of fun with the build, I like you have some flexibility to amend stats based on playstyle preference (ive gone for +50 chaos res). I feel tanky, but when we take a big hit, i feel i need to stop damage and either flask or spam warcries for the 15% regen. Id like to try and get some more sustain either on life regen or leech but unsure how to leech over 950 or regen higher than 220. Does anyone have a suggestion or should i be learning warcry rotation better for life sustain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info