[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

could anyone give me a quick rundown on what im looking for when crafting a fleshripper?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Anyone got any tips on how to craft a high pdps fleshripper?

Obviously with harvest dead, is the only option to jagged fossil spam a base?

Yeah fossils and essence spamming time. Cold pen essence is pretty nice also.
This wep is +454k (current character) Total Shaper DPS gain over Atziris Disfavour axe. Deceptively strong with the accuracy also. Considering my character is at 5600 accuracy=28% atk speed due to Undeniable Ascendancy.

Got mine that way, decent enough wep for now.

Could you elaborate a little on the process for crafting a good weapon? I've never really gotten in depth with it before, but really want to try to take this build as far as it can go.
What you want in your wep is the highest Phys on it possible, added with the convert physical as extra cold damage. those are how you want your prefixes. I'm not a pro crafter so there would be a lot better info online but thats the goal. As to how you get there is up to you. I usually chaos spam until high phys and then start working on it that way. But many will alt spam for the phys mods and slam it once they have that base phys down.

You want Redeemer Influenced Fleshrippers. Minimum ilvl78 for the phys as extra cold mod. Though I suggest getting a ilvl83+ to work on as it has better phys mods.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 11:21:54 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I usually chaos spam until high phys and then start working on it that way. But many will alt spam for the phys mods and slam it once they have that base phys down.

I guess that's my question, so say you alt spam, then slam it and have some good mods. Short of exalting it for more mods I'm unsure how you would use the fossils as it would re-roll your mods and you'd risk losing your good mods right?

Guess i'll need to do some more research on it.
Sorry if that was answered already/noted - What Major/Minor Pantheon do we choose?
"
SkyReacher wrote:
Sorry if that was answered already/noted - What Major/Minor Pantheon do we choose?

Any you prefer. I like Arakakli and Ralakesh. but pick anything you want for real.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 24, 2020, 4:06:14 PM
This is the firste time I am playing anything that resembles melee and I am slowing down a lot in the second half of the game since I am not able to get the damage anywhere close to a decent level.
Any advice on how to get going? Bosses take up to 5 minutes, I kinda want to change that.
"
Agynn wrote:
This is the firste time I am playing anything that resembles melee and I am slowing down a lot in the second half of the game since I am not able to get the damage anywhere close to a decent level.
Any advice on how to get going? Bosses take up to 5 minutes, I kinda want to change that.

Make your profile public so people can see your gear, but if your damage is that low its your weapon most likely. I mean I ran 3rd Lab and 1 shotted Izario at the end so no issues with damage
How do we reserve hatred, hoi, precision from hyrris truth and flesh and stone all at once? even pob have negative unreserved mana so im kinda concerned. I usually use only 2 auras for more comfortable use of warcries and ice crash in quick succession of time. But still wondering where is the thing enabling us to comfortably using 3 auras as theres no reservation nodes, or nlighten or anything. Is that helmet corruption the only source of the "help"?

Im kinda noob especially in melee builds so sorry if i asked obvious things.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Agynn wrote:

Make your profile public so people can see your gear, but if your damage is that low its your weapon most likely. I mean I ran 3rd Lab and 1 shotted Izario at the end so no issues with damage

It should be public now.
----------
Little update.
General Adus (boss in act 9) took 6 minutes I simply do not understand how I am supposed to do actual damage.
Last edited by Agynn on Sep 24, 2020, 7:48:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info