[3.11] hardcore holy relic necro - league starter

Thanks so much, I have to say, this build is totally amazing for what Im looking for, good clear speed so good boss killing, so tanky, I will play again thanks to this build in harvest... Really thanks for this build my friend
I love this build, do you think its possible to do it with another class?... I would like to do it again next league but with another class, thanks in advance....
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 12, 2020, 6:55:32 AM
level 97 to 98 done doing maps and delve (only level 250 atm), only 1 dead because I don´t know what explodes me on a map, killing sirus region bosses and sirus 8 on the way 3 times (Really easy) without any dead in the way, really safe and damage build, thanks my friend... lets do this 3 more challenges to get 36... :)
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 13, 2020, 3:19:46 AM
I have a question, why do you have Physical Damage to Attacks crafted on your rings? Even PoB shows that the crafts are doing nothing.
I don´t know I follow the leader gear... I don´t understand so many things in this game... Could you "Tinfat" answer to this?... Thanks...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I love this build, do you think its possible to do it with another class?... I would like to do it again next league but with another class, thanks in advance....

yeah, you can do it on guardian, but it isn't as good

"
Vyr75 wrote:
I don´t know I follow the leader gear... I don´t understand so many things in this game... Could you "Tinfat" answer to this?... Thanks...

what do you mean the leader gear?
Last edited by tinfat on Aug 16, 2020, 12:32:47 PM
"
DrDerp20 wrote:
I have a question, why do you have Physical Damage to Attacks crafted on your rings? Even PoB shows that the crafts are doing nothing.

ya, ignore it. doesn't do anything, just nothing else to craft on it
And got level 100, level 98 to 99 doing maps too, without any death, killing Sirus companions on the way, selling Sirus 8, and got enough currency to do 99 to 100 doing chayulas, Thanks for this build my friend¡¡¡ Is the first time I got level 100...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 21, 2020, 2:49:16 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
And got level 100, level 98 to 99 doing maps too, without any death, killing Sirus companions on the way, selling Sirus 8, and got enough currency to do 99 to 100 doing chayulas, Thanks for this build my friend¡¡¡ Is the first time I got level 100...

congrats man. i saw your progression through your character profile. you owned
What would you change for a SSF HC gear wise?
Last edited by daemoneyes on Aug 22, 2020, 12:39:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info