🔥ssF guild Recruitment--🎇--Largest SSF guild in PoE. Looking for pure SSF (sc or hc) players only.🔥

Hi i would like to join the community, long time SSF Player. iGN: ScoudyHarold
Welcome
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Hello,

I would like to join you, my IGN : Sarramauca
Bumpers
Hi, I would love to join your guild.

IGN: Parzival_X
Last edited by minhlong93 on Nov 8, 2020, 11:48:34 AM
Hi, I recently started SSF SC in Standard after getting bored with SC Heist, and would really like joining a guild with like-minded people.

My IGN is RW_Challenger.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I would like to join.

IGN: Spectre_Reaper
Hey, so I started playing PoE this league in Softcore trade league and I have learned a tonne, but my end game goal has always been to play HCSSF and I feel I may aswell start playing there now, so am wondering if I can join the guild when I make my SSF character, will have to learn how to get upgrades, where specific stuff is farmed, more vendor recipies i dont yet know, cant wait!
"
Hey, so I started playing PoE this league in Softcore trade league and I have learned a tonne, but my end game goal has always been to play HCSSF and I feel I may aswell start playing there now, so am wondering if I can join the guild when I make my SSF character, will have to learn how to get upgrades, where specific stuff is farmed, more vendor recipies i dont yet know, cant wait!

Yeah, for sure!!
I would like to join the guild then please, my IGN is VandaGonnaDie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info