The Automaton Lightning Armour Set

My favorite people in this thread are the people who say
"Don't like it don't buy it"

These are the same people who open up a restaurant and end up on shows like kitchen nightmare.

"My product is perfect don't criticize it just leave if you don't like it"
Then they wounder how they lost all their costumers.

At least GGG addresses these issues sometime and might address this as well but who knows.
why do people on youtube say that comments are being deleted on the forum and they leave just the good ones on first page?
nothing was deleted...,i see the same negative ones
you guys want something original? than just buy the miracle armour pack or soemthing else... that should stop the reskin selling.
the stalker wings from the suporter tho... that feels bad man
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 7, 2020, 8:05:34 PM
GGG - this is one of those things that erodes a community's goodwill that's been painstakenly built up for a decade.

Look at these comments, look at the like to dislike ratio on youtube; this is your playerbase telling you that this is not good and they are unhappy.

I know it's not absolutely trivial to add VFX and a retexture - but you guys need to include geometry changes at the very least; like load the highpoly up in Zbrush and sculpt in some new textural details onto the plate armour.

All hands are onboard PoE2, but better planning in the upper echelons would have avoided an anemic reaction in the supply of 3d assets for the MTX shop.

Also, the new Void Emperor wings - supporter packs are FOMA, and you don't bring back the old. That's sacred territory, and the players who bought that exclusive pack should probably be refunded.

This creates a chilling effect where nobody will want to buy exclusive packs because they might see a reskin of that exclusive armour in the future, which completely sabotages the entire purpose of FOMA.

Natalia_GGG, you should relay this onward.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
why do people on youtube say that comments are being deleted on the forum and they leave just the good ones on first page?
nothing was deleted...,i see the same negative ones
you guys want something original? than just buy the miracle armour pack or soemthing else... that should stop the reskin selling.
the stalker wings from the suporter tho... that feels bad man

for the same reason every video is unlisted aka hiding only people with the link can see it.. dislikes are showing the direction they are taking.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Zyrusil wrote:
GGG - this is one of those things that erodes a community's goodwill that's been painstakenly built up for a decade.

Look at these comments, look at the like to dislike ratio on youtube; this is your playerbase telling you that this is not good and they are unhappy.

I know it's not absolutely trivial to add VFX and a retexture - but you guys need to include geometry changes at the very least; like load the highpoly up in Zbrush and sculpt in some new textural details onto the plate armour.

All hands are onboard PoE2, but better planning in the upper echelons would have avoided an anemic reaction in the supply of 3d assets for the MTX shop.

Also, the new Void Emperor wings - supporter packs are FOMA, and you don't bring back the old. That's sacred territory, and the players who bought that exclusive pack should probably be refunded.

This creates a chilling effect where nobody will want to buy exclusive packs because they might see a reskin of that exclusive armour in the future, which completely sabotages the entire purpose of FOMA.

Natalia_GGG, you should relay this onward.

Not to mention how incredibly bad it looks :( I suppose there is that small consolation, that the original supporter ones look better.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Recolouring or reskinning is fine, just don't sell it for the same price as a whole new armour.. i mean wtf!? stop screwing your customers.

On that note, if you halfed all prices on MTX, you would see more than double the sales, i promise you that...
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
if you halfed all prices on MTX, you would see more than double the sales, i promise you that

Really?
The price is not the issue.
People who buy mtx for the most part will buy mtx.
It's convincing people who don't want to spend money on a free game to spend money that's the biggest contributor.
Double the sales? Sure buddy.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Don't like it because it's recolored then just don't buy it...like really, no one is holding a gun to your head.

uhh.. dat trolling
All you see is a quality assessment. All they did was change the color and offer to buy it for $40. They didn't even update the texture quality or make the armor parts movable(as in last armour sets).
They promised that in poe2 we will be able to change the colors of the armor. At the same time, they offer the recolor for an additional price equivalent to a new armor.
And now you say - JuSt DoNt BuY)))00
Jesus..

Doesn't that solve the problem though?

If no one buys it GGG will see that people don't want that type of MtX and all is good with the world. Or people buy it and in that case your complaint is pointless as some people want it and all is good in the world.

The only time it's not all good in the world is when people like you feel entitled enough to complain about something like this.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:

Doesn't that solve the problem though?

If we still have it, does it mean NO? Use logic next time.

"
Redblade wrote:

The only time it's not all good in the world is when people like you feel entitled enough to complain about something like this.

This is an insult and a personal attack. Don't act like a child.
We all have the right to Express our opinions. But for some reason you decided to attack the dissenters. A grown-up, well-mannered person doesn't do that.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 10, 2020, 7:44:06 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:

If we still have it, does it mean NO? Use logic next time.

It was one of those rhetorical questions, you know the once you're not really supposed to answer as I've answered it my self already.

"
TauOrigin wrote:

This is an insult and a personal attack. Don't act like a child.
We all have the right to Express our opinions. But for some reason you decided to attack the dissenters. A grown-up, well-mannered person doesn't do that.

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info