Harvest Statistics: Crafts, Lifeforce and the Avatar of the Grove

All this data meaningless, you can only see which crafts are more or less rare, that's it.

Data with no context means nothing.

Loved the harvest crafting system and i hope it goes core eventually with some changes. We need more tags, every craft should have at least one tag and the most powerful ones should have more tags in common with other mods so it's not so easy to craft them.

fire, cold and lightning seeds should have the same drop rate, the whole game is based on balance and then you go and give one of the elements twice as much drop rate, nonsense.

sockets color crafting are useful but once you are "full geared" they become the most useless seeds and only the white socket craft is useful.

limited use craft on flask is a bad design, no more comments about it.

overall i liked the league but it lacked content on maps, please don't do a league with no extra mobs on maps ever again, it's boring for me and for everyone else.

see you in the next league.
Last edited by maersovi on Aug 5, 2020, 7:09:40 PM
The main issue is instances crashes from the ammount of loot. I dropped the league after i crashed 6/6 of my portals after killing the 8 t4 blue beasts and then i couldn't come over to use my recipies, because game shut down coz of the loot ammount...
and i have a decent computing pc, ryzen 3800/32gb
nice
Awesome. This is the most enjoyable change to the game so far. I really REALLY hope it becomes a permanent part of the game!

Thanks so much for this awesome league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info