[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Mikizzek wrote:
Is Sanctury of Thoughs still better then Illuminated Devotion?

It feels like antisynergy with that less mana cost

I seem to get asked this a lot so I've added this to the FAQs now. Check out FAQ 15 :)

which gem would you replace with Divergent Spell Echo?
Probably Arcane Surge? I think moving a lower level Arcane Surge to Vortex setup works.
rly enjoyed the build in heist. ty for guide. any suggestions for league starters beside ball lightning? as templar for sure :D
Last edited by Sorzki on Jan 13, 2021, 1:15:55 PM
How do you do the double repeat with Divergent Spell Echo?
The single repeat/ detonate mine setup is really easy.
Yeah, with the extra spell echo the timing is really tight. Maybe its not worth it. Especially, if you skip the setup for whatever reason, now Divergent Spell Echo is literally a 20% less dmg multiplier.
Buid looks awesome but I don't understand the part with overspending mana for BV because of Indigon. Is it hard to get used to this system ? I don't really like thinking about pressing buttons while playing especially when it can cause 0 dmg for 4 seconds.
Thanks for the guide! Played the build in Heist and was my most successfull build so far. League started as TR Trickster and switched to this build once I got like 15 ex to get cloak + pledge. Although the build may work without the 4sec overlay i recommend using it as its easier to play. I tried different setups later in the league using 2200 breakpoint or asenath gloves that were mentioned by other players but it didnt change that much.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Buid looks awesome but I don't understand the part with overspending mana for BV because of Indigon. Is it hard to get used to this system ? I don't really like thinking about pressing buttons while playing especially when it can cause 0 dmg for 4 seconds.

Read "FAQ 0" :)

Most people I've talked to say it isnt really that hard to get used to. But in the end, it comes down to you and your personal preference.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Jan 13, 2021, 4:57:55 PM
What about Plume of Pursuit with Marylene's Fallacy? maybe 130m dps ISH. Is that not just completely broken? Will things like Choir of the Storm trigger "snapshot"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info