[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
j00na93 wrote:
hey, i got interested about that 2k depth because i hit wall to 1280 with my non-zhp coc cycloner. i see you delved to 2000, were you able to delve deeper or did you hit wall there?

The "wall" for this build is actually at around 1700-1800 depth, but like other high dps builds the wall is a soft wall rather than a hard one, so you can just keep pushing through it. I could've pushed even further (with considerable effort), but 2000 is as good a place to stop as any.
"
BETTERPC wrote:
hi bro, im playing your super nice build
But you are using auto hotkey and dont get banned?? is it legal? i mean, ggg banned alot of autohotkey players right?
ty so much

Not sure what exactly you mean, but if you're asking about Lutbot it is completely legal. None of its features break the "one key, one action" rule, and as for the timer feature it doesnt interact with the game at all so its perfectly fine.

AHK by itself is not bannable, its what you do with AHK that matters.
"

Also did you try skyforth/omeyocan ? Both seems viable options, even more with the stun immunity gone. I made a pob using alira for easier resists and using those and seems quite ok.

Skyforth is a pretty legitimate option, since it also reliably generates endurance charges, just sucks a bit with no life or resists. If you can manage resists somehow then yea it is pretty good.

Omeyocan I'd only use in an Agnostic version that paths all the way to Acro/Phase Acro. 20% dodge is a lot more valuable when you already have 40/30 dodge + quartz flask, without acro its a bit lackluster.

"

Last, is it possible to put two bars in lutbot triggered by the same key ? Like one 4s and one 4.25s.

Hmm I see that it doesnt work. But I'm sure you can edit lutbot's source to fix that if you wanted it badly. I didn't really feel the need for double bars, the longer you play the more comfortable you get with the timing.
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Omeyocan I'd only use in an Agnostic version that paths all the way to Acro/Phase Acro. 20% dodge is a lot more valuable when you already have 40/30 dodge + quartz flask, without acro its a bit lackluster.

Do you have a pob somewhere about your take on an agnostic version ? I'd like to compare to what I ended up with :)

"
RudyBaby wrote:

"

Last, is it possible to put two bars in lutbot triggered by the same key ? Like one 4s and one 4.25s.

Hmm I see that it doesnt work. But I'm sure you can edit lutbot's source to fix that if you wanted it badly. I didn't really feel the need for double bars, the longer you play the more comfortable you get with the timing.

I actually managed by editing the heavy.ahk, and simply added a sleep 2 // control(2) after the control(1) send, and as you said since it doesn't interact with poe it's fine to do this kind of tweaks. Then setting up the second timer to 4.25 I have both at the same time \o/
I guess you can't use a real keyboard macro every 4s because of the Vortex skill on your left-click? And not because of TOS.
Will this be still viable in Heist?

I plan to use it :)
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
I guess you can't use a real keyboard macro every 4s because of the Vortex skill on your left-click? And not because of TOS.

It IS against ToS though. Any timer that interact with the game is seen as botting (I asked support this afternoon), along with anything that performs more than one action
Oh. Ok.
Last edited by IkeDoriens on Sep 15, 2020, 3:25:22 PM
With patch notes out, the only relevant change seems to be the nerf to Clarity Watcher's Eye mana as ES mod. We lose about 1k ES due to the nerf, and it may be worth to just use an offensive Wrath mod instead. Thankfully the 10% MoM effect from watcher's eye remains untouched.

Apart from that (and harvest crafting being gone), the build seems to be alive and very viable for Heist.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Sep 15, 2020, 10:57:45 PM
What do you think about the alternate quality gems?

Blade Vortex leech is clearly better right?
Aura gems and CWDT have some good alternatives.
Maybe the Archmage that adds cold could be something..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info