Sound Driver no detected.

100% never used !
Looks like problem is at my end, just need to reinstall game, like i sayed, left PoE files at another partition, wiped windows, then promblem showed up!
Another games works great, this one just have problem!
Any more suggestions ?
One more full download will take to me ages :(
"
Ordalium wrote:
100% never used !
Looks like problem is at my end, just need to reinstall game, like i sayed, left PoE files at another partition, wiped windows, then promblem showed up!
Another games works great, this one just have problem!
Any more suggestions ?
One more full download will take to me ages :(

Hey,

That's good to know, just wanted to ask the question in case you did etc :)

Since you've done a full wipe and such, have you installed all your motherboards drivers, along with .Net/DirectX?

I'd be quite surprised if you can only fix this problem by re-downloading the game, can't say that I've seen this problem occur and wouldn't expect a reinstall to be a fix.
All drivers up to date,installed all from PoE directory Redist folder, now will try download one more PoE installation! 0.6 Mbps :(

Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 installed on PC, Framework too,windows all updated ! DirectX up to date...
World of Tanks, Lineage II, Grid 2, Skyrim, Torchlight II and others runs smoothly .
Hi,

I have the same "no sound driver detected" problem in the sound option of the game!!! In an earlier version of PoE it was working just fine with my system. I guess it was 1.0.2 or an earliyer version not so sure about version. After the update to 1.0.4 i got no sound any more but can play the game just fine without any sound of course!!!
I have not changed my system, same soundcard same gfx and same windows so far. My soundcard just works fine with all other programs got no other problems.

I have tried --soundaudio/--nosound options too without success!!!
Also i tried the delete of production_Config.ini without success!!!

My soundcard is Realtek High Definition Audio (64bit Realtek R272 Driverversion 6.0.1.7071).
My sounddriver is uptodate and was working with PoE in an earliyer version!!!

I guess its a problem in the sound detection part of PoE.
Has anyone a solution???
Please help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info