💪🏻 [3.11 HSC] Purifying Flame Miner, Block, MoM, Eldritch, 3.3milion per mine VS End Game ♫

I really like the build, would be interesting to see it further developed to tackle a league with crafts not available like now, or budget options/upgrades.

Also, while there are tons of miner guides out there that can be followed for leveling, I think having the minimum gear required to do enough damage and have good survivability would be nice, if you think that the build can still be viable with a lower investment.

Thanks though, nice build!
1 INT LEVEL GEM...

OR ....ONLY PHY LEVEL GEM?

FIRE LEVEL GEM NOP?
"
gumruhon2 wrote:
1 INT LEVEL GEM...

OR ....ONLY PHY LEVEL GEM?

FIRE LEVEL GEM NOP?

yes you can get +1 phys +1 fire and anger on warlord amulet, not easy btw..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hey, could you please post step by step guide for crafting weapon and some other pieces maybe? thank you :)
And will enlightened lvl 3 work?
having a lot of fun leveling this thus far!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
having a lot of fun leveling this thus far!

How did u manage to level up with this build, care to explain? Although the build looks insane in terms of damage it seem less reliable as a starting choice compared to BL..

Probably on incoming league, crafting will be quite limited so an intro about early stages of build will improve by a lot your guide.

"
Hitma47 wrote:

hi, for starter cheap use a 6l tremor rod, is a good way to deal dps with low budget.. if u wanna go low life is not this the thread that u have to follow

Just replying on comments that Tremor is an early 6L won't help the new players understand its difference from BL, TR etc miners since the gear u using atm is close to BIS.. I ve checked your other 2 guides and u seem like a knowledgeable person so it will be more convenient for us if u dedicate some of your time to explain the advantages and mechanics in early stages from other builds..
Last edited by O_Aga8opswlhs on Sep 1, 2020, 7:26:32 AM
Hi,

If anyone is still interested in a low budget version of this, I rolled the char yesterday in Heist with absolutely horrible gear in SSF (Think leveling rares and basically a tabula), and it's deleting t10 maps and 3 watchstone conquerors with 0 effort. So I'm pretty sure that it's going to be endgame viable even with mediocre gear. I imagine OPs gear is just straight up unnecessarily strong for any content in the game.

BTW I leveled with purifying flame and mines as soon as I was able to, but I would definitely go with some generic leveling strat because this was slow AF.

(Check SkaldsAndShadow on my profile for the shitshow)

Cheers,
B
I really like the build.

#Player from Thailand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info