[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Since we are now at the end of Harvest, maybe my herald stacker lvl 99 scion from Delirium League in Standard could use an upgrade on merge, since mirror tier gear is so easy to craft in Harvest. Besides Cluster Jewels, Boots, amulet and shield seems pretty straight fwd to craft.

Couple of Questions:
- How is block chance calculated, specifically for spell (rumis 10% + shield 12% + amulet 7% + large cluster jewel passive 6%) x2 (glancing blows) don't get 70%, is 72% achieve via cobalt jewel? why not max to 75%?
- Why not use an hubris circlet with 5 rdr and loads of ES, you could then use some cannot be frozen boots prefix craft, crafting -9 cold res to nearby enemies on helm seems good as well.
- Choice of passives on Large cluster jewels seems good, but what do you think about vengeful commander, 30% hatred aura effect alone covers about the same thing as your two ring corruption.(those ring corruptions could be replace with discipline aura effect) Also, is the knockback node on purpose, is it allocated? Last thing on large cluster jewels, have you considered Arcane Heroism, since its only really required on bosses.
- On belt slot, is harvest crusader/shaper crystal belt with extra es from armor, % ES, flat ES, ES recovery rate, spell dam during flask effect and crafted regen during flask effect be a solid choice too?

One last thing on this build, I will put in some currency into it before harvest league ends, mostly because crafting is a piece of cake, but my predictions is that it will not survive next patch notes. (last time it did, not this time) How they will nerf it, maybe toned down the 6% on basic small nodes, but usually this does not affect existing ones. This could be the best STD invesment I will ever make or the worst. How do you think it will get nerfed? I don't see a good way of nerfing it besides maybe an hard cap on non-curse aura effect which would kill the power of the build plain and simple or at least toned it down to the point of other OP builds.

GGG will not allowed that defensive AND offensive power all in the same build, not in league. Don't think they care much about STD thought.
"
BlueDrogo wrote:

- How is block chance calculated, specifically for spell (rumis 10% + shield 12% + amulet 7% + large cluster jewel passive 6%) x2 (glancing blows) don't get 70%, is 72% achieve via cobalt jewel? why not max to 75%?

Like i've mentioned just one page earlier, 8% spell block chance with Discipline Watcher's Eye will get you to 74% and then one cobalt with a 1% spell block would overcap it.

"
BlueDrogo wrote:

- Why not use an hubris circlet with 5 rdr and loads of ES, you could then use some cannot be frozen boots prefix craft, crafting -9 cold res to nearby enemies on helm seems good as well.

Yeah thats a good option too, especially if u can get one with synthesised aura effect on top of that too. But alpha's howl gives easy accessibility to a good RMR enchant and has innate 8%. Every 1% means a lot and can potentially let u squeeze in another aura.

"
BlueDrogo wrote:

- Choice of passives on Large cluster jewels seems good, but what do you think about vengeful commander, 30% hatred aura effect alone covers about the same thing as your two ring corruption.(those ring corruptions could be replace with discipline aura effect) Also, is the knockback node on purpose, is it allocated? Last thing on large cluster jewels, have you considered Arcane Heroism, since its only really required on bosses.

Vengeful commander is kind of a jebait. 90% aura effect total for the 3 auras but a single 8% small node (ilvl84 cluster) multiplied by 18 auras that im running gives 144% aura effect which is roughly 50% better and provides a good balance of defensive and offensive potential. If you take a look at my profile, I'm running additional auras on each ring so I think that is superior to a single ~18% aura effect if u can afford to run that many auras. I think 3 voices 3 is just superior to anything that large cluster gives. Conjured wall gives spell block and the notables giving blind on casting spells and ES leech are good QoL but I rather have more aura effect.
Last edited by ExponentMach on Sep 10, 2020, 12:13:03 AM
"
BlueDrogo wrote:
Since we are now at the end of Harvest, maybe my herald stacker lvl 99 scion from Delirium League in Standard could use an upgrade on merge, since mirror tier gear is so easy to craft in Harvest. Besides Cluster Jewels, Boots, amulet and shield seems pretty straight fwd to craft.

Couple of Questions:
- On belt slot, is harvest crusader/shaper crystal belt with extra es from armor, % ES, flat ES, ES recovery rate, spell dam during flask effect and crafted regen during flask effect be a solid choice too?

One last thing on this build, I will put in some currency into it before harvest league ends, mostly because crafting is a piece of cake, but my predictions is that it will not survive next patch notes. (last time it did, not this time) How they will nerf it, maybe toned down the 6% on basic small nodes, but usually this does not affect existing ones. This could be the best STD invesment I will ever make or the worst. How do you think it will get nerfed? I don't see a good way of nerfing it besides maybe an hard cap on non-curse aura effect which would kill the power of the build plain and simple or at least toned it down to the point of other OP builds.

GGG will not allowed that defensive AND offensive power all in the same build, not in league. Don't think they care much about STD thought.

You should just check out the standard POB I made - it’s an optimized version that uses legacy gear as well.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
I'm not excited about Heist at all, so I'm thinking about playing Standard. Is there a point of starting this build for scratch in Standard?
still viable for 3.12?
"
L0zZ1uS wrote:
still viable for 3.12?

Patchnotes will tell :)
edit: we gucci
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Last edited by Jix_91 on Sep 16, 2020, 1:21:17 AM
damn its so bad its like 1/20 damage compare to 3.10, am i doing something wrong? tooltips showing only around 1m for spark
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh wrote:
damn its so bad its like 1/20 damage compare to 3.10, am i doing something wrong? tooltips showing only around 1m for spark

did you select all clusters? seems very wrong...
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
L0zZ1uS wrote:
still viable for 3.12?

Patchnotes will tell :)
edit: we gucci

after patch notes do you think is viable ?
"
Jix_91 wrote:
did you select all clusters? seems very wrong....

yes all selected, did a bit update its now around 2m hideout tooltips for spark, its ok now

btw in your standard pob the spark jewel is in cluster jewel slot, it does not work
A casual gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info