[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Icylotte wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:
unveil the sceptres and the amulet at least and the tree at least

POB is already posted here: https://discord.com/channels/645607528297922560/826738371304488980/904728843779178566

Am I missing the invitation to join the server to see the message on discord? Please. I want to know the sacred text

discord.gg/tftrove
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Spacecom wrote:
it is ok , someone else made an aurastacker in league and has his PoB public at the moment

:D that can't be nearly as good as mine, since you don't have access to legacy clusters, but sure
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Well you want to show your PoB for show off, I want to see it for the concept and then work on it.And yes, sure, someone has made an aurastacker it has 5 videos uploaded so far, his pob is public, and his character is not locked, but sure I get you. You are the best in this game, well done.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Well you want to show your PoB for show off, I want to see it for the concept and then work on it.And yes, sure, someone has made an aurastacker it has 5 videos uploaded so far, his pob is public, and his character is not locked, but sure I get you. You are the best in this game, well done.

how about you go to that persons youtube then instead of pestering in my thread?
I have checked out your POB, where the fuck is "socketed gems reserve no mana" affix on those boots, it doesn't exist. Please explain to me what is happening here or am I missing something?

Edit: Someone answered for me, gotta refresh auras every 30 secs, not for me
Last edited by Ucero on Nov 3, 2021, 10:54:11 AM
"
Ucero wrote:
I have checked out your POB, where the fuck is "socketed gems reserve no mana" affix on those boots, it doesn't exist. Please explain to me what is happening here or am I missing something?

Edit: Someone answered for me, gotta refresh auras every 30 secs, not for me

I never use boot auras except for bosses, since you delete screen anyway, but sure :)
added small description
How is this compared to 3.15 aura stacker?
"
Ishmaelsonata wrote:
How is this compared to 3.15 aura stacker?

tl;dr:
way more damage (basically infinitely more with VSC)
way more speed (perma QS + vaal haste spam)
loses a bit of defense (~10-15% overall on my version)
decent small jewel made in league - just so short of 4xt1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info