[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
Rebom wrote:
hi, im trying to get started with an aura-stacker and im using your build/pob as a template/inspiration

but you are still using the old cinderswallow urn with 3 mods in your pobs. cinder got nerfed and now has only 1 mod (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/bWOdEXtL)

which should we focus on? es?

check if your mana regen is correct (section in my guide) then you should get the es crit version yes
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
-nvm- found the answer myself :)
Last edited by RobbenklopperCH on Aug 20, 2021, 6:19:01 PM
^
i feel like my character Isolation_ascend has really good gear. however the damage is just not there and im getting murdered by sirus (like many of his attacks just one shot me lol). any help would be appreciated :(.
@isolation: by going ll instead of CI, you sacrificed a TON of survivability for damage. That's probably why you are getting 1shot...Generally with an ES build you are gonna need AT LEAST 7-8k ES (yes even with our mitigations) to survive many hits, which I can't see you having with your current gear.

As for damage, you are also missing out on damage mods on many pieces of gear: boots, belt, support gems, helm, flasks, no watchers eye etc. Spark already has fairly low damage output and you are missing probably a good 30-40% damage from those things, maybe even more.

LL was easier before many many nerfs to aurastackers but with the current state of the game I find it to be suicide with this build outside of standard OP mirror gear.

Hi all,

i would like to start a Spark AuraStacker. So, a simple question here:

Am i able to farm with

OK Damage
OK Speed
OK survivability

For 100ex+HH?

What do I mean with OK...well

T14-T16, AL8 alch and go (not all mods ofc)

OK Damage = MapBoss down in 3-5 sec. MonsterPack dies with 1-3 SparkCast
OK Speed = just having like a bit more than the usual 30 Boots MS
OK survivability = Tanking like 5-6 hits in map Tanking like 1-3 Hits from Map boss

even 130ex + HH is fine..should be doable for me

OR only AL6 to start with. Lemme know guys.

thx
Last edited by Venetostar on Aug 26, 2021, 7:06:50 AM
"
Venetostar wrote:
Hi all,

i would like to start a Spark AuraStacker. So, a simple question here:

Am i able to farm with

OK Damage
OK Speed
OK survivability

For 100ex+HH?

What do I mean with OK...well

T14-T16, AL8 alch and go (not all mods ofc)

OK Damage = MapBoss down in 3-5 sec. MonsterPack dies with 1-3 SparkCast
OK Speed = just having like a bit more than the usual 30 Boots MS
OK survivability = Tanking like 5-6 hits in map Tanking like 1-3 Hits from Map boss

even 130ex + HH is fine..should be doable for me

OR only AL6 to start with. Lemme know guys.

thx

I'd invest at least 200ex aside from HH for a comfortable mapping experience
thx for the reply.i just realized i psoted in the wrong thread
yes im an idiot.
having a great time with the build, and I'm no stranger to aurastackers BUT can someone take a look at my setup and let me know if there is somewhere I can rearrange things to have a better mana reservation?

At the moment, I cannot run wrath. I'll be able to once I get one more gem slot with rmr, but then I'll have to turn off flesh and stone. Curious if maybe I missed something somewhere.

How much would a wrath 15% rmr helm enchant save me over the one I currently have?

Thanks for the assistance!
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
having a great time with the build, and I'm no stranger to aurastackers BUT can someone take a look at my setup and let me know if there is somewhere I can rearrange things to have a better mana reservation?

At the moment, I cannot run wrath. I'll be able to once I get one more gem slot with rmr, but then I'll have to turn off flesh and stone. Curious if maybe I missed something somewhere.

How much would a wrath 15% rmr helm enchant save me over the one I currently have?

Thanks for the assistance!

you can check all these questions in pob - use it :)

one note - wrath/hatred/zealotry cannot be skipped at any time each increases your damage significantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info