[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

This build is only for standard?
Alright, I've put several mirrors into my build in standard. I need more damage though for 100% deli spark - how can I pack on more aura effect and crit multi without harming my defenses too much? I've got about 700ex I'm willing to burn on more improvement. I'd also like to somehow integrate explodey into this build if that's possible, but struggling to see how.

https://pastebin.com/evfDpCe8

"
neo1987 wrote:
Alright, I've put several mirrors into my build in standard. I need more damage though for 100% deli spark - how can I pack on more aura effect and crit multi without harming my defenses too much? I've got about 700ex I'm willing to burn on more improvement. I'd also like to somehow integrate explodey into this build if that's possible, but struggling to see how.

https://pastebin.com/evfDpCe8

Very good gear, you can improve with:

+6mdps
Better Watchers Eye, Arcane Surge and cold pen, so you can replace Arcane Surge with Awakened Controlled Destruction.

+10mdps
Hands of the crusader with +6 or +5

+4mdps
Helmet dual elevated with -cold, pen, multi, RMR

+3mdps
Thread of Hope very large RMR for +1 Intensify, you will need a Glorious Vanity on the templar area.

+5mdps
Drop Pure Talent get an Abyssal jewel RMR with fire to spells to trigger Cinderswallow

+3mdps
Amulet with Crit Multi

Probably drop determination and grace, change the cluster nodes that reserve specific auras for Replenish or First Among Equals.

Better clear speed
Boots dual elevated +5 pierce, and use a movement skills.

No need to use Vaal RF.

Here is my build:
https://pastebin.com/65sZVcUQ

Currently I have 2.12 times the dps but less Elemental EHP and much less Physical EHP even with 1k more ES. Seems very good for Deli100% and 1k delve.

Last edited by akaflux on Mar 5, 2021, 3:39:47 PM
Thank you!!

Extremely interesting suggestions I never thought of - going to try and integrate them. :)
What you guys do on sirus? spark suck for him, atleast i feel my dps suck on him compared to my int wander.
swap to arc or cracking lance? and whats best?
For people who want to achieve pretty much the same results for WAY cheaper than the guide suggests..

Use a pair of Breathstealer gauntlets and enchant them with Charisma (%8 reduced mana reserved) or Champion of the cause. Whichever one is NOT already on your amulet and socket in a lvl 4 empower. (you'll need to have at least one aura come from an item to have a 'free' gem slot to use an empower). This will net you a good chunk of extra RMR.

To make up some of the lost dps - spend the effort to make multiple pairs of these gloves and corrupt them for +1 gems or ele weakness on hit.

the extra 4% RMR will be huge for both budget and high-end build levels.

If you're really doing the build on a budget it will save you hundreds of exalts in your jewels and allow you to go for +40% crit multi/8% ES jewels without needing to worry about the expensive 1% rmr corruption.

If you've already got enough plenty of RMR from legacy helms (12%) and amulets (another 12%) and like me, you're finding you have TOO much unreserved mana left over - this 'trick' allows you to drop the 7 skill points to the right of Harrier.

Now that you've got 7 extra points you can easily break 400% aura effect (and even push into 420%+) by spending some divines on Glorious Vanity jewels.

I spent a few divines and found a few Glorious Vanity jewels that add 35-45% aura effect for ONLY 7 POINTS.

You could ALSO use this setup to drop Saqawals completely and use a chest with Explode + 25% aura effect if you dont want to fork over 1.5 mirror for an explody nebulis.

This will basically cut out some very expensive pieces in the build and let you get close to the same power for a fraction of the cost.

The guide doesnt tell you stuff like this because it tries to drive sales for its mirror service - but dont be afraid to venture off-script and try things like this for yourself. It will save you TONS of hard-earned exalts AND IT WORKS!
Last edited by bobby3127 on Mar 6, 2021, 1:15:09 PM
"
akaflux wrote:

Very good gear, you can improve with:

+6mdps
Better Watchers Eye, Arcane Surge and cold pen, so you can replace Arcane Surge with Awakened Controlled Destruction.

+10mdps
Hands of the crusader with +6 or +5

+4mdps
Helmet dual elevated with -cold, pen, multi, RMR

+3mdps
Thread of Hope very large RMR for +1 Intensify, you will need a Glorious Vanity on the templar area.

+5mdps
Drop Pure Talent get an Abyssal jewel RMR with fire to spells to trigger Cinderswallow

+3mdps
Amulet with Crit Multi

Probably drop determination and grace, change the cluster nodes that reserve specific auras for Replenish or First Among Equals.

Better clear speed
Boots dual elevated +5 pierce, and use a movement skills.

No need to use Vaal RF.

Here is my build:
https://pastebin.com/65sZVcUQ

Currently I have 2.12 times the dps but less Elemental EHP and much less Physical EHP even with 1k more ES. Seems very good for Deli100% and 1k delve.

Thanks again for these tips, very much helped. I did a massive overhaul and really pumped up my DPS, however I'm not sure how to get your helm/amulet on standard. I don't think it even exists lol? How on earth did you make that helm?? :P

https://pastebin.com/7CvYAGYK

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
I have like 500 ex available how good will this build feel?

I'd like to know this as well. Is there some sort of variant guide that doesn't use all these Voices which are 2 mirror each?
Since they nerfed the shit out of it, it's not possible to build a budget aura stacker that can clear deli 5 right now, especially on standard. Mine is at several mirrors of investment and I'm just now getting to higher tier performance where I'm a tank and everything melts. It's been a lot of work, honestly. I'm not even at OPs level yet. Will probably wait to see what they do next patch to decide if I'll invest another few mirrors.

Aura stacking is now the real currency end game in POE in my opinion. I can't think of a more expensive build. I'd avoid it unless you're ok with a serious commitment.
Im looking to buy a fullset of aura stacker gear. complete with jewels etc. id also like a youtube or discord stream of it in action on maven or feared or some other encounter if possible.

I have about 700ex tho can get this up more if need be. If you are looking to dump your gear near end of league and interested in helping me out please pm me. I dont have the time to put together this build piecemeal

edit - this is on ritual softcore
Last edited by rozakk on Mar 10, 2021, 3:55:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info