[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
you did see the video showcases after nerf? its still godmode + giga damage

You did see the dude's build, right?
Find me a build that's >20 mirrors that is NOT godmode + giga dmg.
With 3x3 voices, I only reached 376, but I managed to get 18 auras, 1.19m in game dps without any flask up, 56 cold pen, 10 casts per second, all 90% max resists, 90% DR with flask. The only draw back is the 6.1k ES - which is low by standard.

POB:

https://pastebin.com/dP6d3S53
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Jan 18, 2021, 5:53:36 PM
"
Sign_Up wrote:
With 3x3 voices, I only reached 376, but I managed to get 18 auras, 1.19m in game dps without any flask up, 56 cold pen, 10 casts per second, all 90% max resists, 90% DR with flask. The only draw back is the 6.1k ES - which is low by standard.

POB:

https://pastebin.com/dP6d3S53

With those stats is still a strong build, sadly not what used to be.

In POB I'm reaching 1mdps more dps with EK, and more than double the elemental EHP but much lower phys EHP. Using 2x5 voices.

With EK bosses seem better than with spark.

https://pastebin.com/yuDHx8d0
"
KamuiSeph wrote:
"
you did see the video showcases after nerf? its still godmode + giga damage

You did see the dude's build, right?
Find me a build that's >20 mirrors that is NOT godmode + giga dmg.

"the dude" - I am this dude :)

oh many builds have either or at this price point, but definitely not both.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
jhuangd2 wrote:
I really love the fact in the POB you list the item prices, but at the same time ;) One day, one day I am gonna build one of these, when I can have 500 exalts to fk around ;)

this build is way more than 500 ex...
IGN : DadLinguini
Glad to see it still works.

I think the aura effect redeemer mod on body armor is an interesting choice to build around (up to 30% aura effect when elevated). Saqawal's nest can be dropped if you use corrupted medium cluster jewels. Two notable aura cluster jewels are cheaper than the level 84 jewels and can get 19% aura effect from 4 points instead of 6. It's decent loss in flat ES and INT, but you can gain up to 18 passive points. It's also possible to drop the shield for an additional nebulis.
Ur build is piece of shit btw,oneshoted by everythink,Useless piece of shit for 50000000EX price,cant even kill 4 gems guardXD
"
Arkman273 wrote:
Ur build is piece of shit btw,oneshoted by everythink,Useless piece of shit for 50000000EX price,cant even kill 4 gems guardXD

hey sorry, that your budget ll aura stacker didnt work out for you :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
The HP + the 35 increased effect is so hard to get! Already did 5k of chaos spams and nothing! Maybe that’s the reason it’s so expansive. I just need 1 more to unlock the god-mode. I have to pray harder to the RNG god.
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:
The HP + the 35 increased effect is so hard to get! Already did 5k of chaos spams and nothing! Maybe that’s the reason it’s so expansive. I just need 1 more to unlock the god-mode. I have to pray harder to the RNG god.

Pro tip on crafting aura cluster jewels, chaos spamming is not the most efficient way to craft these.

Go with Alt + Regal, and make ample use of annul orbs and exalts. Also remember to use harvest crafting options such as keep prefix reroll suffix =).

Last edited by Ishmaelsonata on Jan 24, 2021, 1:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info