[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Legendarisk02 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Legendarisk02 wrote:

And for the ele resist, i only have a little lightning res on belt, but all my ele res are different. I dont understand why. I get why lightning res is not the same as fire and cold res, but cold and fire should be equal no? getting my ele resist so i can use my legacy wise oak will be a big upgrade.

If you took a fast look at your gear (or in PoB) you would see that you have lightn resist on your body armor. I see that you are also using normal quality Purity of Elements and Determination? Why is that?

Ok thanks for all advice i think i know how to fix it now.

Why i got normal quality is cuz im playing on standard.
But even without the quality gems this build feels pretty damn good.

Only reason to use them gems is the alt-quality, if u dont have them then it's just a waste of gem slots and mana.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 20, 2020, 2:21:51 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:

Only reason to use them gems is the alt-quality, if u dont have them then it's just a waste of gem slots and mana.

you still get phys reduction / castspeed, but there are definitely better alternatives, like dread banner or even using anger/skitterbots
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

you still get phys reduction / castspeed, but there are definitely better alternatives, like dread banner or even using anger/skitterbots

I forgot about that :D

I changed out purity of elements for anger, feels much better.
is the pob standard version right with high templar gloves? r we using grace / purity of ice / purity of elements / enhance in them? seems a little odd to me
"
Veruuk wrote:
is the pob standard version right with high templar gloves? r we using grace / purity of ice / purity of elements / enhance in them? seems a little odd to me

rofl, you're rude to me in game and come here to ask questions... thats petty :)

educate yourself on alternate quality gems!
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Hey guys, just started the build yesterday, looks awesome, but im dying a lot.
Also, I cant fit Grace, Haste, Vitality and Avian coz lack of mana, i know i still need to lvl up and go for 3rd voices and 3% more reduced mana from there.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any advice would be appreciated, got like 65Ex left, and a fully equiped character with a HUGE investment that I coud sell on order to improve the gear.

This i my equipment right now:

"
Warsong87 wrote:
Also, I cant fit Grace, Haste, Vitality and Avian coz lack of mana, i know i still need to lvl up and go for 3rd voices and 3% more reduced mana from there.
Any advice would be appreciated, got like 65Ex left, and a fully equiped character with a HUGE investment that I coud sell on order to improve the gear.

you need higher lvl of auras, drop empower from alpha, its useless, put discipline in alpha, haste in shield, your purity of elements normal quality, must be divergent, change pure talent for rare jewel with %es and spell dmg, divine nebulis to 20\20 light and cold and yep get higher lvl
ps. wise oak gives nothing(( better change it for atziri flask
Last edited by ILoveFly on Nov 21, 2020, 7:38:02 AM
"
ILoveFly wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:

you need higher lvl of auras, drop empower from alpha, its useless, put discipline in alpha, haste in shield, your purity of elements normal quality, must be divergent, change pure talent for rare jewel with %es and spell dmg, divine nebulis to 20\20 light and cold and yep get higher lvl
ps. wise oak gives nothing(( better change it for atziri flask

Thank you very much, appreciate the help.

ALso, should i go for Anger instead of any other aura? im not sure if im combining auras properly.
I got 1 free socket from removing empower, what can i put in its place?
Should i have any aura on call of the brotherhood insterad or increased aura effect implicit?

Last edited by Warsong87 on Nov 21, 2020, 9:17:35 AM
"
Warsong87 wrote:

Thank you very much, appreciate the help.

ALso, should i go for Anger instead of any other aura? im not sure if im combining auras properly.
I got 1 free socket from removing empower, what can i put in its place?
Should i have any aura on call of the brotherhood insterad or increased aura effect implicit?

aura in ring is luxury upgrade and need only if u have tonn of rmr at your gear, u can use divergent anger instead of malev, if u have enough projectile speed, in free jewel spot u can use phantasmal smite for bosses or dread banner
What should i Have in the pantheon? for some reasoni cannot see it at path of builidng

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info