[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Faendris wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

expensive gear, nice setup, but if you are using arc, remove ACD and put Awakened chain, more clear and about same or better damage.

Also, vaal arc??

Also, you got 50% shock, aspect of the avian is better than the aspect of the spider for you

you got a 1000ex build, ofc it's super good, but you can make it a lot better

Thank you, this is the feedback I was hoping for!

My POB tells me that replacing ACD with awakened chain will reduce my damage from 1.3m to 1m per hit. Unless this is way off I would rather stick with ACD. My Problem is not clear in arc range. Everything in arc chain range dies anyway. It is the gaps between packs where I might get some improvement. I am toying around with anomalous arc which increased the change range by 23%. Not yet sure if I am happy with that. Might switch to vaal arc.

Can you elaborate on the shock - aspect of the spider interaction? Is this a single cap at 50%? I always thought them to be stackable. Got to craft new boots if that is not the case.

Cheers!

They do stack, also you are likely not shocking at all for full value since you deal 96% cold damage. Even though your chance to shock is 100% from cotb your lightning damage is too low to inflict bigger shocks.

Still I would switch to aspect of the avian since you have the chest that doubles the effect.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
How did you level your scion?

I league started BL mines, but you probably want to level with hollow palm and breach stones until 90+

Hey m8. Just curious if you could give some tips to a second league player on how I can make enough currency to build one of these? I am at like 10 ex and have no clue how to scale currency generation. I'm orders of magnitude under what I need to get a build even close to this.
This game still confuses me.
Last edited by Cuberth on Oct 20, 2020, 2:12:26 AM
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 20, 2020, 2:30:48 AM
Can anyone look at my PoB and tell me if theres anything wrong with it? I switched from an archmage arc build to an aura stacking one and I feel like I'm doing way worse in term of both damage and survival, even when I invested more currency in.

https://pastebin.com/WzaMe6PD
"
Dkodr wrote:

yeah I know the guy :) build is ~40mir by now
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Cuberth wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
How did you level your scion?

I league started BL mines, but you probably want to level with hollow palm and breach stones until 90+

Hey m8. Just curious if you could give some tips to a second league player on how I can make enough currency to build one of these? I am at like 10 ex and have no clue how to scale currency generation. I'm orders of magnitude under what I need to get a build even close to this.

hey, there are plenty of guides how to get currency - most common answer - play an absolute fuckton - abuse party play - start flipping or a combination of those. this is a build-guide and not a game guide :) if you got more questions feel free to visit our discord for those discord.gg/tftrove
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

yeah I know the guy :) build is ~40mir by now

Insane. I am good at generating currency but that is a league of its own. To get that value in 4 weeks is outright insane.
"
Jix_91 wrote:

They do stack, also you are likely not shocking at all for full value since you deal 96% cold damage. Even though your chance to shock is 100% from cotb your lightning damage is too low to inflict bigger shocks.

Still I would switch to aspect of the avian since you have the chest that doubles the effect.

Thank you for clearing this up. I'll add it to the list of planned investments :).

"

Not true, the rings rives you 100% chance to shock with spells (not lightning damage), and you have pretty hard hits, arc got shock effect, you reach 50% all the time. So another 15% increased after 3 sec, or to have 20% chance to deal double damage half of the time, and movement speed the other half, I'll take the Avien anytime.

Also, ACD gives you 49% more damage with 100% reduced crit, Awakened Chain gives you 45% more damage and clear, that is what I'd do if I were you. only your scepter worth more than my whole gear :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:

"

Not true, the rings rives you 100% chance to shock with spells (not lightning damage), and you have pretty hard hits, arc got shock effect, you reach 50% all the time. So another 15% increased after 3 sec, or to have 20% chance to deal double damage half of the time, and movement speed the other half, I'll take the Avien anytime.

Also, ACD gives you 49% more damage with 100% reduced crit, Awakened Chain gives you 45% more damage and clear, that is what I'd do if I were you. only your scepter worth more than my whole gear :D

A hit of damage that has a X% chance to shock is capable of inflicting shock. Critical strikes always inflict shock regardless of their chance to shock. Modifiers to chance to shock can be found on some gems, equipment, and the passive skill tree. By default, **only lightning damage** is able to inflict shock.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

Tell me how I am supposed to shock anything with this damage:
Last edited by Jix_91 on Oct 20, 2020, 5:39:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info