[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
so how does the 25% and 35% increased on the clustr get rounded up/down
how big is the diffrence? getting so many diffrent answers.
how you calculate how much total increased aura effect you have?

The calculations seems to be way off in the guide.

all these questions are answered in the guide...

> so how does the 25% and 35% increased on the clustr get rounded up/down
how big is the diffrence?
its 7% vs 8% per small node

> how you calculate how much total increased aura effect you have?
you go to POB select precision or any aura that has no increased effect notables and check the aura effect

> The calculations seems to be way off in the guide

what is wrong?

Tnx for reply.

The part in the guide there seems wrong, or maybe my english make me misunderstand what you are tellign is the following:

"
. Having i84 Cluster is a big upgrade, since with 35% effect you gain 2% additional aura effect on each small node, which totals 60% aura effect.

Seems u write the diffrence is 2% instead of 1% but again, could be typo or something else.
so its "only" 1% ea small node? so 5% for evry cluster jewel?
Hello, I am quite new to this aura stacking shenanigans. If you don't mind I just have some noob questions.

First of all I haven't started this build yet at all but just looking at some requirements. I can't seem to find any of those RMR jewels on the market, are they supposed to be crafted?

Also what would be the minimum budget to start making this build work (perhaps being able to feel good doing non-juiced T16 maps.

Lastly I have about 100 ex to start this character, is that enough?

Also I am planning to try this in Heist!
Last edited by beg4e on Oct 15, 2020, 3:19:10 PM
You are most likely searching incorrectly. They are an implicit. I would recommend staying away from the build at your current knowledge level. I don't want you to waste currency.
So i have round mirror and hh. Will this be enough to do this build? Or should i get more currency?
"
VoldemarM wrote:
So i have round mirror and hh. Will this be enough to do this build? Or should i get more currency?

I've never, ever had that kind of currency. If I did, I wouldn't need to ask that question that's for sure.
A way to get the rmr Cobalt jewels that I use is to save up a tab of them from mapping/farming, then use Dense fossils to get %es on all of them, it takes 4-5 Dense on average to hit %es. Then you vaal all of them, about 1 in 70 will get -1% reduced mana reserved. Not sure if it's cost effective vs buying them though.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
what skill to level this thing? Leveling a guardian is painful
"
VoldemarM wrote:

To get started - sure. But you can sink way more into it to make it feel good...
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
what skill to level this thing? Leveling a guardian is painful

Why guardian? This is for scion.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
I was looking for leveling guide, almost all gear is from 65+, I'm kinda fed up with dying over and over. Any tips or POB tree just for leveling?
Last edited by dumahpl on Oct 16, 2020, 5:37:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info