New Void Emperor Wings and Weekend Sales!

Nice colors, but come on, this is clearly more fuel to your fire....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
lazy reskin of shadowstalker's wings, which undermines the value of that supporter pack. good job
dead game
bring back 3.13
320 Points for recolor league support wings XDDDDD EA 2.0
"
320 Points for recolor league support wings XDDDDD EA 2.0

Exactly my thought; Delve wings with a 'Far Cry New Dawn' vibe. Absolutely atrocious.
I know people are pissed about the reskin, especially since it was time exclusive but.... Yessssssssss!!!! More PINK MTX!! Any chance we could get a shield MTX for Void Emperor? Just use the portal skin lol.
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
Really sickening that they used wings from an exclusive set, I don't think they have ever done this before.

Kind of a slap in the face to be honest.

I want to say they have done it before, but I can't swear to that... and frankly, with the sheer volume of MTX they've released, I don't feel like investing the time and effort to try and find evidence of them having done it before. So I agree, this may well be the first time they've recolored a limited time MTX for general sale.

I, for one, am okay with them releasing recolors, even of limited time items. I would prefer everyone have opportunities to pick up MTX they may have missed, for whatever reason, even if the version they can pick up is a different color.

And I freely admit that philosophy is self-serving, because there are tons of MTX I wish I had picked up and/or been around to pick up.

That being said...

As much as I love the Void Emperor stuff, I agree with at least one other poster here that the style of the wings doesn't really say "Void Emperor" to me. The rest of the Void Emperor stuff is red and purple, sure, but is also semi-mechanical (cf. all the mine MTX, skitterbot MTX, the torso armour and the portal). So this shimmery color-fall style of wing is really a different style entirely from just about all the existing Void Emperor MTX, in my opinion. Something more like the Wasteland or Scientist Wings, maybe with a couple of flame jets like on the portal, I feel would be much more appropriate.

Total aside: if they wanted to make a huge splash of their PoE 2 opening, they could do a limited time re-release of EVERYTHING.

"Our servers are smoking with COMMERCE!"

...Just a thought.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Recolored Wing's that don't even fit the Set they are supposed to fit with YIKES! GGG what is going on with mtx releases these days first the Stashtab disaster (miscomunication / no comunication) and now this recolor Set of Wing's that doesn't fit the Set it's named after.

FOR EVERYONE ABOUT TO HARASS ME THINKING I AM HATING ON GGG FOR RECOLORING MTX I AM NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS THE COLOR OF THE WINGS (IN CONTEXT WITH THEIR NAME) NOT THAT THEY ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR.

Lmao you should see the upcoming pet for the chinese realm. It's a little girl
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
recolor? srsly?
[Removed by Support]
I dig these. <3
Hilarious More Green Please

Seriously bring back the custom avatar..
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Last edited by xBoneshocKx on Jul 24, 2020, 10:21:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info