[3.12]One shot everthing/Bleed gladiator 1 second sirus last phase

Honestly i was so hyped about this build. your showcase vids were amazing.

the build got the clear, it got boss damage out of this planet and i love the playstyle.

But the defense is pure garbage. you get litarelly onetapped by everything. i cant even get my snipe up to 6 before the boss shreds my face.

Yes i am missing a lot of life but at the end of the day....will 2.5k life make the difference?

Hey

I really like your tree /set up.
"
Totmau5 wrote:
will 2.5k life make the difference?

4.5k like or so? ya thats gonna suck.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 1, 2020, 6:24:31 PM
So, I gotta say, this tree/set up is brilliant. It really is. and aiming for open suffixes to craft min frenzy charge is very smart. The traditional route going aaaaall the way over to the right, Acrobatics etc....way inferior.
The defenses are anything but pure garbage. 20k armour with Granite flask up, and a high hp pool is a lot better than most bow builds. You're usually looking at 4k-5k hp, and being unbelievably squishy.

The only thing wrong with this build so to speak, is it is a level 100 tree. I propose for those leveling at least meanwhile... dont go for Warriors Blood, and dont take the 30 intell/dex nodes. Instead, travel down to the bottom left corner cluster jewel socket, and have a second large cluster. Ya the 2 travel nodes to the cluster jewel socket are useless, but so is stat travel points, and crit+ accuracy.

in the large cluster jewel by Resolute Technique, put a 5 dex+ 5 intell Split Personality. Boom, now the build is fully functional so to speak as early as 90, and has 6800-ish hp at 95. Plus, about 10 million more Snipe dps. So you lose a little HP, in exchange we got a level 95 tree. Lets face it, most of us dont get to 100.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 2, 2020, 4:59:12 AM
"
So, I gotta say, this tree/set up is brilliant. It really is. and aiming for open suffixes to craft min frenzy charge is very smart. The traditional route going aaaaall the way over to the right, Acrobatics etc....way inferior.
The defenses are anything but pure garbage. 20k armour with Granite flask up, and a high hp pool is a lot better than most bow builds. You're usually looking at 4k-5k hp, and being unbelievably squishy.

The only thing wrong with this build so to speak, is it is a level 100 tree. I propose for those leveling at least meanwhile... dont go for Warriors Blood, and dont take the 30 intell/dex nodes. Instead, travel down to the bottom left corner cluster jewel socket, and have a second large cluster. Ya the 2 travel nodes to the cluster jewel socket are useless, but so is stat travel points, and crit+ accuracy.

in the large cluster jewel by Resolute Technique, put a 5 dex+ 5 intell Split Personality. Boom, now the build is fully functional so to speak as early as 90, and has 6800-ish hp at 95. Plus, about 10 million more Snipe dps. So you lose a little HP, in exchange we got a level 95 tree. Lets face it, most of us dont get to 100.

Now this is the info we need, great analysis and repair!
I want to rock right meow
"

So, when fiddling with this idea I'm short int and dex still (with my current gear). I could just replace the crafted % damage on my belt for dex/int craft and fix what I would lose from traveling to versatility. But where do you push towards to regain missing % life without to much traveling?

I guess I personally would scoot over to the life/reduced mana cost cluster, and with travel cost puts me right at level 95.

Just curious on how to min/max as I love the idea of "fixing" the tree and those two big nodes with a split personality.
Last edited by AllMud55 on Oct 17, 2020, 2:28:04 AM
Hello , is this build viable at heist league ?
It is viable on heist , just make sure u got something like 7k life so you wont be bursted on heist encounters
Last edited by Poisom on Oct 20, 2020, 1:26:35 AM
Thanks will give it a try :)
This is a great build I say . A bit squishy but for the damage it is really enyoyable.Thanks for sharing.

One last question ; for ens arrow , could we use balista totem support , will it work with puncture ?
very squishy and very low dps. not capable of playing after completing acts :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info