[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

Quick question. Trying this out in league, how to deal with Hopeshredder degen?
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Quick question. Trying this out in league, how to deal with Hopeshredder degen?

Scale life up, get a bit of regen on gear, capture megara, 2% regen while moving mastery, 100 regen while moving corrupt on boots.
I've decided to use this build as a league starter, currently in yellows. Got most of this gear for sub 10c.

My char is only lvl 85, current tree is mostly missing some life nodes and the mark nodes.

https://pastebin.com/ZhmpQeTz

Any tips at a glance or next big upgrade recommendations? I'm thinking of ditching mana res efficiency nodes + grace notable. That could free up 9 points if my starter path takes evasion/life and I ditch ballistics. Could use that to open up jewel sockets and finish the acuity accuracy node.

Aura wise I could pickup banner instead of grace I guess.

"
gilgamesh6 wrote:
I've decided to use this build as a league starter, currently in yellows. Got most of this gear for sub 10c.

My char is only lvl 85, current tree is mostly missing some life nodes and the mark nodes.

https://pastebin.com/ZhmpQeTz

Any tips at a glance or next big upgrade recommendations? I'm thinking of ditching mana res efficiency nodes + grace notable. That could free up 9 points if my starter path takes evasion/life and I ditch ballistics. Could use that to open up jewel sockets and finish the acuity accuracy node.

Aura wise I could pickup banner instead of grace I guess.

My recommendations:
- Get pandemonious (make it 20% ele qual)
- x2 circles of fear (intimidate, 4 to 7 added cold per frenzy, life 6/7/8%) or x1 ring and x1 https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/nW4k4oMS0
- Belt with open suffix for lucky crit while focused craft
- Amulet heart of ice annoint
- Boots with 6% life or 100 regen while moving
- Swap gloves for maximum life + +1 frenzy charge hands of the templar
- If you lack str grab any lethal pride

Here's a ring i got on rn to get rid of degen, bit less dmg than a good circle of fear but its worth, also has life.

For LA clear i recommend getting additional arrows somewhere, but items are quite expensive now, endless munition jewels are like 6div each and +1 synth quiver is from 15 to 20 div.

Personally i dont use grace, i got only decoy totem it helps a fair amount, dying drops a lot as you get more damage. I was dying a lot in t11+ now i can level in t16 as long as i dont use searing altars.

Also i used scourge arrow until i could buy and craft +2 quiver.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Aug 29, 2022, 12:36:23 PM
xd
Last edited by MkDdZZzAfZ on Nov 2, 2023, 6:01:13 AM
Do you know where can i look a tanky version of this build? It doens't need to have crazy dmg like 20m-50m dps but bulky enough to survive boss attack for example.
Would be glad if you know who has a tanky build of this version,nice build btw
"
Do you know where can i look a tanky version of this build? It doens't need to have crazy dmg like 20m-50m dps but bulky enough to survive boss attack for example.
Would be glad if you know who has a tanky build of this version,nice build btw

I don't have a tanky version.

You can make one though, you can cap spell supress, quartz infusion, hyrris (or rare chest) and get 30% on helm or/and tree. You can get a ton of life too 6-7k is doable. Determination aura can fit in for some armor, stuff like that and u get a lot of defensive layers at the cost of damage.
alright i will try to cap supress chance and get some more life with determination.Thanks for the advice dude,good luck
I went with a cheapo all uniques version of this build. Using 2 tamings for resistances, Voidfletcher for void shot extra damage, Bisco leash for rampage, and fractal thoughts for dex scaled dmg (not optimized).

Build is fun but it just falls over to random one shots.

Still enjoying it lots.
How do you regenerate your mana? =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info