The Labrador Pet

Puppy version please
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
wow the graphics in POE have really improved in seven years!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Not hating or anything. Amazing graphics and all. Just seems 'out of place' for PoE no?

Like maybe more of a wolf pet would be a better fit.

The world of PoE is this grimdark edgy carnage filled hellhole with mad gods and eldritch horrors and whatnot. Almost kinda ruins immersion when you got a happy cute gold lab hopping along and smiling beside you the whole time lol.
Last edited by Path_Of_Bear on Jul 21, 2020, 10:32:21 PM
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
Not hating or anything. Amazing graphics and all. Just seems 'out of place' for PoE no?

The world of PoE is this grimdark edgy carnage filled hellhole with mad gods and eldritch horrors and whatnot. Almost kinda ruins immersion when you got a happy cute gold lab hopping along and smiling beside you the whole time lol.

Your immersion wasn't ruined after the literal clown fiesta we had two leagues ago through the mistery boxes?
That is pretty realistic looking. Very impressive. The run isn't perfect but that ear scratch definitely was.
Now strap on some bags on it, and let it pick up my loot and ill buy it :D
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:

Pets I have - canary and toad. Not exactly grimdark. I think the lab is a step up. Stupid toad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info