[3.16] Wintertide Brand Occultist/Trickster | 8-9M Dot dps| Fast Clear | Detailed explanation

thanks a lot very helpful

wanna ask last question

how about the map clean speed

Wintertide tide seems good enough for boss
"
SaberLee wrote:

wanna ask last question

Definitely will say clear isnt an issue, the only issue i had before was survivability. But with wicked ward in 3.16, survivability should be decent
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
SaberLee wrote:

wanna ask last question

Definitely will say clear isnt an issue, the only issue i had before was survivability. But with wicked ward in 3.16, survivability should be decent

What about starting with another brand instead of transition from Vortex / Cold Snap?
this build looks so cool, I would love to league start with it. Any chance you can poast a leveing tree?
would love if you could post a leveling/life version POB for league start. Super interested in trying the build out!
"
Kino373 wrote:
would love if you could post a leveling/life version POB for league start. Super interested in trying the build out!

I updated in a life/ES hybrid version of the build

"
Rakio wrote:

What about starting with another brand instead of transition from Vortex / Cold Snap?

Not sure about other brands because i have not touched any of them since 3.14, but storm brand is still a great alternative. Also, Armageddon brand might be good for an ignite build
My Builds/Stream

Are you aware that WTB was stealth nerfed in 3.15 so that elemental focus will currently disable built in chill of WTB? I don't know if that will be the case in this patch but if it will, definitely sticking with bonechill instead.
Also, the uptime of max stages is pretty low in this build. Will most likely pick potency of will even if that means giving up a cluster jewel.
"
Are you aware that WTB was stealth nerfed in 3.15 so that elemental focus will currently disable built in chill of WTB? I don't know if that will be the case in this patch but if it will, definitely sticking with bonechill instead.
Also, the uptime of max stages is pretty low in this build. Will most likely pick potency of will even if that means giving up a cluster jewel.

Thanks for flagging this out, alternatively we can use inspiration over elemental focus if the lack of chill from wintertide is an issue(we also use vortex so maybe it will cover up for the lack of chill)
My Builds/Stream

Hi sorry to bother you

I am starting vortex since league start

what's the timing change Wintertide tide
Is this build viable as league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info