[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Update: bottled faith, awakened multi and now I'm at ~33-34 mil dps. If I stuck multiple totems in there somewhere I'm sure it would jump further.

No abyssus. Out regen blood rage. After I fix the rolls, 80% chaos res (should be able to get 85 toying with jewels.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
Update: bottled faith, awakened multi and now I'm at ~33-34 mil dps. If I stuck multiple totems in there somewhere I'm sure it would jump further.

No abyssus. Out regen blood rage. After I fix the rolls, 80% chaos res (should be able to get 85 toying with jewels.

Very nice! that's super nice dps without Abyssus
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Definitely one of the strongest builds I've played. Probably second only to the harby shenanigans last league. Upgraded my watcher's eye, so at 37mil dps now. For giggles if I equip abyssus in PoB (resists are kinda screwy, but eh) it's ~53mil dps.
Last edited by DasWiggles on Aug 24, 2020, 12:43:41 AM
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Definitely one of the strongest builds I've played. Probably second only to the harby shenanigans last league. Upgraded my watcher's eye, so at 37mil dps now. For giggles if I equip abyssus in PoB (resists are kinda screwy, but eh) it's ~53mil dps.

very nice :D lol, you took it to the next level. glad you are enjoying it.
oops wrong post, sorry
Last edited by lanlehoang67 on Aug 26, 2020, 3:10:03 AM
Hey, been using this guide mostly for current league, i did try all the version and i feel i enjoy lacerate version more (more stable for single target, delving and blight), anyway hands down the best guide i follow for this game, i really like the way you link all equipment in trade website. Hopefully next patch this build will still working (buff hopefully :D) for sure gonna follow again.
"
alphamax112 wrote:
Hey, been using this guide mostly for current league, i did try all the version and i feel i enjoy lacerate version more (more stable for single target, delving and blight), anyway hands down the best guide i follow for this game, i really like the way you link all equipment in trade website. Hopefully next patch this build will still working (buff hopefully :D) for sure gonna follow again.

Really happy to hear that you are enjoying the build! and nothing will really change next patch but probably will be way more expensive lol. especially the jewelries.
my mana just stays empty what am i doign wrong xd
Let me preface this by saying that harvest is the first league I play this game.
I am still clueless about a lot of parts.

I have been using this guide to build my Flicker character and I feel like I have close to the gear linked in this guide. I have three questions:

1) I see people talking about ~35M+ DPS while I am only seeing that i have around ~1M DPS on Path of Building. How do you calculate DPS and/or why is my DPS this much lower than that of others? Am I missing one important part?

2) I have one Awakeners Orb and I can either double influence my ring, or gloves. Which one would be more beneficial? Would it be wise to use it on one of my current items, or would it be better to make a new one, and sell the old one after it's done?

3) Right now I'm using one extra resistance jewel to fix my resistances and I want to swap this one or another one out for a watcher's eye. I just don't know how to get my resistances capped by swapping out the extra jewel or which other gem i could swap out for the watchers eye (it has +2 impale hits on it, nothing more)

Hope anyone could help me out!
"
hhaku wrote:
my mana just stays empty what am i doign wrong xd

I checked ur profile but things look pretty messed up in your char. the sword, all the jewelries, and gem levels, also less duration Must be 20/20.
to solve mana issues, you need to have -9 mana on x2 rings and on amulet and also get that less duration to 20/20 or buy one. this will solve any issues u have. also make sure to have precison @lvl 1 if u r using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info