[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
wtfbliz wrote:
"
iamDoudar wrote:
Hello there, thanks a lot for the great guide.

i am interested in playing cyclone.. would replace farul furr with explody chest break the build?

You dont need aspect of cat or farruls cause youre not eating frenzies as cyclone... also dont need +1/strike gloves... I had an explode chest as cyclone before i swapped over to this flicker build, worked out ok. Explode chests arent as insane for pure phys builds but still good.

since you tried both cyclone and flicker of this build, which one would u recommend and why?
"
hi there,

I seem to be losing frenzy charges mostly on bosses/ big monsters.

I have anomalous flicker 20/20 aspect of cat gloves with swift affliction 20/20 less duration stance changes in 2.34 seconds, 5 frenzy charges from tree ferruls fur 6l 100% hit 99% evasive monsters.

This started after upgrading to the 2 ap's jeweled foil. I attack for 1 seconds then have to wait 2.3 for ferruls to kick in.

Wondering if i'm missing anything.

With a 2 aps weapon you'll probably need awakened multistrike to sustain frenzies properly.

Also Anomalous Flicker Strike is being recommended a lot, but with high attack speed I see the math on anomalous being strictly worse than superior, so I might try switching back to regular 20/20 flicker and see if that feels better.
Last edited by Damah on Feb 2, 2021, 1:00:02 PM
"
iamDoudar wrote:
"
wtfbliz wrote:
"
iamDoudar wrote:
Hello there, thanks a lot for the great guide.

i am interested in playing cyclone.. would replace farul furr with explody chest break the build?

You dont need aspect of cat or farruls cause youre not eating frenzies as cyclone... also dont need +1/strike gloves... I had an explode chest as cyclone before i swapped over to this flicker build, worked out ok. Explode chests arent as insane for pure phys builds but still good.

since you tried both cyclone and flicker of this build, which one would u recommend and why?

On a budget to start the 2H slayer cyclone feels a lot better... until u get 5 frenzies and a watcher eye and a bottled faith and a awakened multistrike... then this starts to shine.

I was frustrated with flicker until i had the top end gear...
"
Damah wrote:
"
hi there,

I seem to be losing frenzy charges mostly on bosses/ big monsters.

I have anomalous flicker 20/20 aspect of cat gloves with swift affliction 20/20 less duration stance changes in 2.34 seconds, 5 frenzy charges from tree ferruls fur 6l 100% hit 99% evasive monsters.

This started after upgrading to the 2 ap's jeweled foil. I attack for 1 seconds then have to wait 2.3 for ferruls to kick in.

Wondering if i'm missing anything.

With a 2 aps weapon you'll probably need awakened multistrike to sustain frenzies properly.

Also Anomalous Flicker Strike is being recommended a lot, but with high attack speed I see the math on anomalous being strictly worse than superior, so I might try switching back to regular 20/20 flicker and see if that feels better.

Hi i will try the normal flicker but doubt this will help. Just fyi in the guide. if this is true then think these priorities need changing.

2- Upgrade your sword to at least a 500pdps foil with 2 attack speed

9- Get your awakened gems ready. (Awakened multistrike is top priority)
Hi;

Just wanted to thank you for this guide :)

Third league I play, third build I tried (wanderfinder with QotF in Harbinger, Kay's Spectres in Heist (I swear i chose it for Diablo 2 summoner nostalgia rather than Meta-ness XD)), but I remembered that Flicker Strike was the first skillgem I found in this game that left an impression and made me want to experiment (I failed horribly back then).

FFW to now, and I just managed to get to Karui Shores after my second Sirus attempt (well, on the first attempt I was still using Cyclone with Multistrike in its 5L >_<, figured that out)

So yeah, thanks a lot for this great build!
Enjoying the hell out of it and the steeper learning curve, and it's starting to come together rather well!

Cheers!

Edit: Still using 5L Farruls and Scaeva btw (but do have Ryslathas and Surrender), eager to see what upgrades will bring to the table ^^
Last edited by daryzz on Feb 2, 2021, 2:40:32 PM
https://pastebin.com/vutNuYL4

Could you tell me how could I spice up my damage without buying weapon for like 20 exalts? Cuz it takes like few minutes to kill T14-T16 bossess, map clear is fine besides yellow tho, but bossess dmg is horrible
"
Nerbios wrote:
https://pastebin.com/vutNuYL4

Could you tell me how could I spice up my damage without buying weapon for like 20 exalts? Cuz it takes like few minutes to kill T14-T16 bossess, map clear is fine besides yellow tho, but bossess dmg is horrible

Using Crown of the Inward Eye with already low DPS is not ideal, you really shouldn't use crown unless you have very high DPS or you're trying to do labs. I suggest you swap to Abyssus ASAP. You really need to upgrade your belt as well with either Perseverance (budget) or Ryslatha's Coil. You're also level 79 and lack things like Blade of Cunning, Disemboweling Cluster.

Oh, again my lovely thing in poe builds forums:
In guide: "Its totally tanky build can facetank everything"
In game: You die every five minutes once you get up to the red tier cards
:)
ps thanks for the guide, very well described
Last edited by iunewind on Feb 3, 2021, 3:32:40 AM
"
iunewind wrote:
Oh, again my lovely thing in poe builds forums:
In guide: "Its totally tanky build can facetank everything"
In game: You die every five minutes once you get up to the red tier cards
:)
ps thanks for the guide, very well described

I am not sure if this was ironic?

This build was never mentioned as immortal. But its super tanky in so many ways. It only has some weak points like degen which could be negated a bit through pantheon.
Did some new upgrades.

Close to the 100 million dps mark atm.

Try to hit t1 life tonight. Than craft cannot be frozen on it. Dont need elusive and I need the prefix for "cannot be frozen"

+ a trippe crit multi / inc. max life jewel
+ double crit multi / mana leech / inc life jewel

The really funny thing is, with t1 chaos res on gloves and two amethyst rings (only on one ring I use the resis catalysts) my chaos res is only 74%...

I will solve this through a synth base ring. Try to craft it tonight as well. (t1 life, t1/2 flat phys, t1 chaos res, multimod for non-channeling and combo res)

This will cap my chaos res (T1 chaos res + combo res + catalysts) push me to 7 frenzys.

After that only a tripple watchers eye would bring upgrades. Maybe I should farm more uber elder :P

ps: So much fun to min max this build. The dps is such... ridiculous.
Last edited by Mekrat on Feb 3, 2021, 4:50:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info