[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Rhodriic wrote:
I have been playing this build for a few weeks myself and i am struggling to get the mana reserve to allow me to use Skitterbots and Haste..... Any ideas why im having this issue? I am also working on another ring with -9 total mana cost to non-channeling skills.

Help!

You don't run Haste as an aura, you just have Vaal Haste in there to use it when it matters...
AHHHHH i missed that! thanks
"
"
ichy0209 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question. I just got my lethal pride timeless jewel. What do I use to add stats on it?

Put it on a jewel socket on your tree, it will add new stat to your tree, try it out you will understand fast.

I did put it in the tree. When I hover over the jewel it just says Commanded Leadership over 16630 under Kaom. Passives in radius are conquered by the Karui historic. It doesn't show any other stats and i'm not sure what this jewel does for my tree.
removed
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 21, 2020, 12:43:39 PM
"
ichy0209 wrote:
"
"
ichy0209 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question. I just got my lethal pride timeless jewel. What do I use to add stats on it?

Put it on a jewel socket on your tree, it will add new stat to your tree, try it out you will understand fast.

I did put it in the tree. When I hover over the jewel it just says Commanded Leadership over 16630 under Kaom. Passives in radius are conquered by the Karui historic. It doesn't show any other stats and i'm not sure what this jewel does for my tree.

You have to check out the passives in range of the timeless jewel in your tree, they all get a special bonus. The bonus depends on the seed of the jewel; you have to keep divining it until you get something good.
"
"
ichy0209 wrote:
"
"
ichy0209 wrote:

You have to check out the passives in range of the timeless jewel in your tree, they all get a special bonus. The bonus depends on the seed of the jewel; you have to keep divining it until you get something good.

git it. thanks!
"
Rhodriic wrote:
I have been playing this build for a few weeks myself and i am struggling to get the mana reserve to allow me to use Skitterbots and Haste..... Any ideas why im having this issue? I am also working on another ring with -9 total mana cost to non-channeling skills.

Help!

haste? we don't use haste. only vaal haste for the buff.
edit: nvm, someone already answered it before :D
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 20, 2020, 3:24:39 PM
Hi, i bought a Replica Farrul's Fur. Is it better than Farrul's Fur? Because its more expensive than Farruls's Fur.
"
Görya wrote:
Hi, i bought a Replica Farrul's Fur. Is it better than Farrul's Fur? Because its more expensive than Farruls's Fur.

Long story short. Yes its better.

Long story long:

Onlsaught instead of phaseing is much better. Perma Endurance charges up. If you min max the build you will come to a point where you need those perma endurance charges and the plus 4% ele res for every charge thats up to fit the items and to cap your resis.

Hello, wonder what could be my next upgrade between watcher eye with impale or a bottle faith.

Can I have your opinion ? thx
Spoiler

Last edited by Mastiis on Nov 21, 2020, 8:04:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info