The Thaumaturgy Hideout

"
willie8469 wrote:
could someone tell me how to get this hideout pleas

Purchase it for 40 USD in the store.
Great Job!! Very pricey and I'm still spending so much on just the tabs. However, if you guys add more items that go with this theme, like armor, decorations, portals etc. You got yourself a money maker there. Very nice also liked the music btw.
@Steamcount, the music is the Thaumaturgy box trailer theme, which was released for download to celebrate the box's successful launch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814156.
Bought it yesterday. Great HO!
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
110 boxes is 3300 points. 200 boxes is 6000 points.
Like... isn't it a better option to wait until the items release and buy them in the shop?

At this point it absolutely is. I was curious as to how far the awful RNG could take it but I'm honestly running out of nerves.
Patience has got to take it home from here.
Although knowing me I won't even care about the set anymore by the time it releases in the store considering we'll have 2 new supporter packs, a new mystery box and most likely 1 or 2 other MTX-set released by then.
bottomtext
"
Rossmallo wrote:
This is utterly exceptional. It's not fully my sort of thing (Divided Hideout for life), but I can see a lot of people being VERY happy with this.

+1, I love the Divided HO as well ;)
This one does look good, better than the last few they have released, imo.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Can we at least get a nasty vat of murky green effluent TALL enough to stick Tane in and have him disappear completely? Thanks
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Wow this looks so nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info