[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

"
Ury401 wrote:
Man fuck this shit, starting with this build was terrible, by far the worst league start i've had ever.

Squishy, does no damage unless you invest like 20 ex in it and even then it's not that great.

For anyone hating life while playing storm brand, i recommend changing to Poison BV or Toxic Rain, they are solid builds and you won't have to level a new char.

Storm Brand seems to be bugged right now, it's usually way better.
I don't get it, bugged Storm Brand, zDPS without 20ex in it? I league-started this build and haven't had any problems. Clearing all content with ease. Got to red maps with 5c wands and 5L armor, upgraded to 6L shortly after red maps. Only problem for me is the low defensiveness of the build - which should get a bit better with Glorious Vanity
"
Jzuo wrote:
I don't get it, bugged Storm Brand, zDPS without 20ex in it? I league-started this build and haven't had any problems. Clearing all content with ease. Got to red maps with 5c wands and 5L armor, upgraded to 6L shortly after red maps. Only problem for me is the low defensiveness of the build - which should get a bit better with Glorious Vanity

When I throw my 6 linked storm brand in a pack of white mobs, it tickles them. Feels like sth is off in multi enemy situation.
Dmg feels divided by the number of enemies. Even the branded enemy takes less dmg.
"
Ury401 wrote:
Man fuck this shit, starting with this build was terrible, by far the worst league start i've had ever.

Squishy, does no damage unless you invest like 20 ex in it and even then it's not that great.

For anyone hating life while playing storm brand, i recommend changing to Poison BV or Toxic Rain, they are solid builds and you won't have to level a new char.

I'm having zero problems. Easy league start. This isn't the builds problem, this is the game fucking something up.

I added back Chain support and it's wrecking. Added three dragon mask to freeze bomb the whole screen.

Most importantly, nobody (but me) said this was a good league starter, and I stand by that statement. It is, but you must git gud.
SOLUTION

1) Three Dragons Mask

2) 1 Large Cold dmg Cluster with Blast-Freeze

3) Chain Support

4) Herald of Ice (I always ran Wrath, Ice, and Thunder with Enlighten)

I always ran my own version of this build with these items, once I reverted back to these it almost feels like 3.11 -- yes, it's still not 100% what it was, but I boom the whole screen in 1 click like olden times.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 24, 2020, 3:19:44 PM
does it work properly yet?
Last edited by elestion on Sep 25, 2020, 10:51:20 PM
Still bugged. I also want to confirm the above suggestion doesn't really work.
Last edited by Maekir on Sep 27, 2020, 1:41:31 AM
Hello,

Can you explain to me how to gain power charge ?

Thanks !
Last edited by trainor_x on Sep 27, 2020, 3:46:46 PM
"
trainor_x wrote:
Hello,

Thanks !

Unstable Infusion gives us 20% chance to gain power charge on non-crit and 10% on crit.
"
"
trainor_x wrote:
Hello,

Thanks !

Unstable Infusion gives us 20% chance to gain power charge on non-crit and 10% on crit.

RAHHH Ascendancy... Fuck me and thank u !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info