[3.11] Cold damage Tornado Shot and Barrage Assassin 11 mil + shaper dps

"
XomBot wrote:
I'm enjoying this build so far, never got to play Tornado Shot before and wanting to break away from Flicker Strike but still want to have some fast clear speeds. If I can't get a hold of Awakened Fork should I use the normal one? Also, if someone can explain this one it doesn't have to be OP, why do we not level Awakened Fork past 1? Thanks for the info and thank you OP for the guide.
we do level awakened fork past level 1, just on my guide i havent level'd it past that yet, as awakened gems take alot of exp

and yes, you don't even have to use fork, IMO fork is more for if you're using inspired learnings, because your goal is to clear as fast as possible, it helps a little bit but nothing insane, ice bite support + the cluster jewel i use is over all more consistent damage, on bosses.

SO Basically

inspired learnings + Awakened fork, with no cluster jewel = better clear speed, a litle less boss damage

ice bite support + cluster jewel = less clear speed a little more boss damage

if you want to clear really fast and can't get a awakened fork, yeah use regular fork
Last edited by GreenToast_ on Jul 24, 2020, 3:36:05 PM
I am struggling with mana and I am not sure how to resolve the issue. I rushed the mana leech node on the skill tree and that didn't solve the problem. Is there something that I am missing?
"

I am struggling with mana and I am not sure how to resolve the issue. I rushed the mana leech node on the skill tree and that didn't solve the problem. Is there something that I am missing?

Turns out I just needed more damage. I am cruising now.
Is there a different anointment you would suggest until I can afford 3 golden oil for whispers of doom?
"
tcrafter wrote:
Is there a different anointment you would suggest until I can afford 3 golden oil for whispers of doom?
Hey, sorry for not responding sooner, i didint think anyone actually plays my build lol

You could annoint far sight

-2 verdant
-1 crimson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info