[3.12] Secrets of Suffering GLACIAL CASCADE miner | boss killer | works in budget / League starter |

How to work MoM if almost full mana is reserved?
why is ur mana nearly full reserved? i got only skitterbots up
"
Gondalen wrote:
why is ur mana nearly full reserved? i got only skitterbots up

Hatred
"
Pagchomppoe wrote:

We don't use MoM, the keystone is changed to "Corrupted Soul" with the jewel "Glorious Vanity" socketed below.
"
mortpoilu wrote:
"
Pagchomppoe wrote:

We don't use MoM, the keystone is changed to "Corrupted Soul" with the jewel "Glorious Vanity" socketed below.

oh i see, how to "live" until this jewel and hatred reserve in amulet?
"
Pagchomppoe wrote:
"
mortpoilu wrote:
"
Pagchomppoe wrote:

oh i see, how to "live" until this jewel and hatred reserve in amulet?

You already got some reduced mana reserved on the tree. If you can't get the jewel, try to take the reduced mana reserved next to the "Necromantic Aegis". We can still survive without the jewel but it grant us a lot of extra energy shield.
Hello guys, nice guide, this is my first miner build I'm doing but I'm probably missing something, how do I cast more than 1 mine at the same time? or it is intended to cast 1 mine per attack? I'm currently leveling through act 4
"
willianvon wrote:
Hello guys, nice guide, this is my first miner build I'm doing but I'm probably missing something, how do I cast more than 1 mine at the same time? or it is intended to cast 1 mine per attack? I'm currently leveling through act 4

It is normal, later you will have "Minefield support" that will make you throw 5 mines.
Am i missing something? Where's the levelling guide?
cool build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info