[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

Is this build SSF viable?
Selling this build. W me if need
"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:
Hello, and thank you for this guide :)

I think I will try it, just a question: What node do we want with the timeless jewel? (sry if it is in the guide and I overread it)

You want glorious vanity, doryani.

No I meant what passive node will pain attunement become? is it supposed to be wind dancer?

If the timeless jewel is doryani it will turn pain attunement into the same thing no matter how many sacrificed
Any gameplay videos please? And is this viable as a league starter?
"
Qukkis wrote:
Selling this build. W me if need

How much?
What do you think about the assassin's nerf in 3.12?? It will be relevant? Ty for this great build.
"
Alamirion wrote:
What do you think about the assassin's nerf in 3.12?? It will be relevant? Ty for this great build.

It's going to be a loss of ~7.5% damage. Sizeable, but not build-ending. Should still be fine. Build should be fine next league since it didn't really rely on harvest crafting nor harvest uniques. A lot of the gear is unique based and malleable. Survivability might be a small issue at league start, but you just have to be smart in positioning, accept a few deaths, and prioritize survivability upgrades.

Been gone for a long while, but good to see people enjoyed the build in the last couple thread pages, towards the end of Harvest, and even provided some videos. Awesome. Going to toss a couple of them in the OP and give credit.
Last edited by Anbokr on Sep 17, 2020, 7:20:57 PM
Updated the OP today and made a note about 3.12, not much changes for the build. Just going to mean our rares are less minmaxed relative to Harvest, but for the most part this is a unique heavy build so we didn't rely on Harvest to begin with.

Added some of fremoq's videos to the OP as well, big thanks to him.

Unfortunately, I won't be too active in responding to people playing the build during Heist, but everything should still function fine outside of the context of Harvest as previously stated. Unique items and the ele hit gem itself along with lots of passive tree levels are what carry this build, not minmaxxed rares like tailwind boots.

I probably wouldn't recommend league starting as ele hit, I'd probably play it as a second character when you can buy up some of the cheap uniques and give yourself some decent leveling gear.

GL in heist.
Last edited by Anbokr on Sep 17, 2020, 7:23:04 PM
So now, without harvest, how many exalteds do you think are needed to start this build with a minimum good perfomance? Ty.
"
Alamirion wrote:
So now, without harvest, how many exalteds do you think are needed to start this build with a minimum good perfomance? Ty.

5-10 exalts. Buy a skin of the loyal with +2 to socketed AoE gems or +2 to socketed projectile gems. Shouldn't be anymore than 1-2 ex, and it's your 6 link.

Then just fill out your rares and buy a nice hands of the high templar with the rest of the money. Get an ele hit 21 if possible. Prioritize defensive nodes and life rolls since Harvest hurts.
Last edited by Anbokr on Sep 23, 2020, 10:44:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info