3.11.1b Patch Notes

Would be nice to have some unique stash info, like on maps, so i could see if i have it already stored....
140 coins isnt so cheap price for amazing "try to store every unique you find before you trash it, because you already have it"
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

also pls ban bots! there more and more bots every league! do someth

How do you know there is a bot logged in ?

X
It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

Why did this happen? it seems like a straight nerf to uses of the system. Now to use these crafts we either need to waster horticrafting slots for them or carry a tone of otherwise useless items on us through maps just on the off chance we get a craft for them. if theres a reason for the change beyond that or if im completely misunderstanding this change please let me know.

Bloom Improvements- the only bloom improvements we need is a way to turn it off! nobody likes bloom in games, it and camera shake are the first 2 settings that get changed in pretty much every game when you start them. If bloom is needed for the cool glowy stuff in the grove then maybe find a way of doing it that doesnt need bloom on. To be clear, I dont hate bloom for performance reasons, I just think it looks bad in games, its annoying and distracting
"
It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

LOL? Upgrading maps to save alchs directly from the map tab is awesome... Now you have to port to your HO, get the maps from the tab, port back, upgrade, port to HO again and dump in the map tab...

Terrible terrible decision GGG.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
And still no craft trade available. thx for encouraging scams GGG
well fucking played !!!
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
obligatory:

Is this the patch that adds the fun?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
When are we going to actually get an update on seed drops in higher tier, high quant maps? im not enjoying popping seed caches in 90%+ quant maps and having 2-4 seeds drop.....
ty for the fixes,would love more tank capacity please! having to spam a lot of them and running out of room for em :3

i disagree on "buff seed drops" this leagues already overpowered and made a lot of standard rare gear worthless, there should be a grind to get the juicy shit we are getting.

so much flame, ppl needa chill, if you keep talking to GGG like entitled 13 year olds, you may as well go post on myspace lmfao.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jul 9, 2020, 6:24:26 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"

LOL? Upgrading maps to save alchs directly from the map tab is awesome... Now you have to port to your HO, get the maps from the tab, port back, upgrade, port to HO again and dump in the map tab...

Terrible terrible decision GGG.

I am pretty sure <1% of the time when I did the map upgrade, it just disappeared. Maybe that is why they changed this?
Why is the Horticraft station not upgradeable? It seems like a lifeforce sink when it allows only 3 options. So you have to organize and allocate in very specific ways. It would be nice if you had three stations (for the colors), and they had X capacity, which is increased every time you purchase the colored station.

Also, Cyclone still gets stun locked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info